logo

Thông báo

Icon
Error

zhouyueyue Offline
#1 Đã gửi : 12/02/2019 lúc 02:25:09(UTC)
zhouyueyue

Danh hiệu: Advanced Member

Nhóm: Registered
Gia nhập: 13-08-2018(UTC)
Bài viết: 494
Andorra
Đến từ: zhouyueyue

by Sportswriter Xu Haijing

INCHEON Cheap Matt Moore Jersey , South Korea, Sept. 26 (Xinhua) -- With four gold medalsand one new Asian record at hand, Kosuke Hagino of Japan on Fridayrated his overall performance at the Asian Games a modest 50 to 60points out of 100.

"I hadn't set a goal for the number of gold medals before theGames. Four golds are the maximum I could get at these Games,"Hagino said at a personal press conference at Munhak Park Taw-hwanAquatic Center.

"Having said that, there were many things that I wasn't sosatisfied with. If it's a 100 scale Cheap Jon Niese Jersey , I would give myself 50 to 60points."

"I couldn't beat Sun Yang (of China) in 400m freestyle andcouldn't catch up with Ryosuke Irie in backstroke events. I have alot to improve," he said.

Hagino said in a 400m race, he was not as fast as Sun in the200-300m mark. "This is my biggest challenge in this event."

Hagino made his name known in the first swimming event of men's200m freestyle, in which he upset two Olympic champions Sun Yangand Park Tae-hwan of South Korea to win a gold.

He continued to take the titles in his specialties of 200m and400m individual medleys and 4x200 freestyle relay. In the otherthree events he raced, he took a silver in 400m freestyle and twobronzes in 100m and 200m backstrokes.

As the one who takes the highest position in the Game'smulti-medallist tally Cheap Bartolo Colon Jersey , he even dismissed the possibility of himnamed as the Games' MVP.

"I don't think I will become MVP since there are so many goodathletes out there. There is one more day for swimming. There mightbe a new world record."

Although his coach Norimasa Hirai had warned him to focus on hisown specialties, he seemed to have enjoyed competing in multipleevents, as his role model Michael Phelps did at the Athens OlympicGames.

He once told reporters that when he was 10, he watched intelevision how Phelps shone at the Games and vowed to become amulti-event swimmer like the U.S. super star.

"Everyone has his or her role model. Mine is Michael Phelps.That's not something special. If I have a chance to go to competein the Rio Olympic Games, I would definitely compete in multipleevents."

He pointed out he had raced in multiple events in the PanPacific Swimming Championship Cheap Martin Perez Jersey , Japan's National Championship andthe Asian Games and could handle the situation in all threeoccasions.

"I have been pretty comfortable with tight schedules. I thinkthey were very good personal experiences. I hadn't been worryingabout the medals, instead, I was looking forward to the races."

He said he found himself stronger both physically and mentallyafter the Asian Games, an improvement from the World Championshiplast year.

Born in 1994, Hagino was brought to the swimming pool since hewas six-month old.

"I couldn't imagine me being somebody other than a swimmer Cheap Nomar Mazara Jersey ,because since I had memory, I was already in the pool."

"Had I not been a swimmer, I would have been an ordinary studentenjoying campus life now," he said. Enditem

BERLIN, Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- German consumers' confidence rosefor the fifth month in a row Cheap Darwin Barney Jersey , reaching the highest level sinceOctober 2001, market research group GfK reported on Tuesday.

Following a value of 10.8 points in August, GfK forecasts anincrease of 10.9 points in September, according to GfK's monthlyreport.

The experts had expected the consumer climate in September toremain at the same level as in August.

The report, made up of three parts Cheap Jurickson Profar Jersey , showed that the indicatorfor income expectation hit a new record since German reunificationand that the indicator for propensity to buy also rosesignificantly by 3.3 points to 58.1 points.

However, the indicator for the economic expectations suffered abig setback by losing 14.2 points to 30.4 points.

Rolf Buerkl, an analyst for GfK, warned in the report that thevery slow Brexit negotiations, the less transparent U.S. policies Cheap Shin-Soo Choo Jersey ,and a worsening of the situation in various crisis regions, couldharm consumer climate in the future.

GfK Consumer Climate survey has been conducted since 1980, whosefindings are based on around 2,000 consumer interviews conductedeach month on behalf of the European Commission. Enditem

(Source: Xinhua)

Once-in-a-century total solar eclipse sweeps across U.S.

New high-speed trains run on north China lines

Video: #TalkIndia on BRICS' future

Chinese, European astronauts complete sea survival training

At least 2 died Cheap Joey Gallo Jersey , 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Over 400 killed in mudslides in Sierra Leone

Qiandaohu Lake in China's Zhejiang under stricter protection

By John Kwoba

NAIROBI, June 2 (Xinhua) -- There are the best training mates, but their quest for excellence and glory will see them take on each other as they target the World steeplechase record in Stockholm on June 16.

Already the city of Stockholm has witnessed three world steeplechase records. On June 16, there could be a fourth.

Ruth Chebet and Hyvin Kiyeng both from Kenya play the leading roles as they both missed the existing record by only one second last Saturday.

Chebet, the Kenyan teenager who started to compete for Bahrain three years ago, became the second woman to break the nine-minute barrier after clearing the 28 barriers that make up the 3000 metres steeplechase.

But World Champion Hyvin Kiyeng was only four hundredths of a second behind her, closing a big gap over the last 150 metres at the Prefontaine Classic in Eugene, USA.

"The record is important to me and I will do everything to see that I run a fast race," said Kiyeng from Eldoret.

"But everyone will be out for the task and I hope it will inspire us to run faster and by doing so being able to break the world record." . Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale NBA Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Cheap NCAA Jerseys From China Cheap NBA Jerseys From China Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Online Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale Authentic Football Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys China

Quảng cáo
Ai đang xem chủ đề này?
Di chuyển  
Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể trả lời chủ đề trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể xóa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể sửa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể tạo bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể bỏ phiếu bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.