logo

Thông báo

Icon
Error

elaine95 Offline
#1 Đã gửi : 06/12/2018 lúc 09:05:41(UTC)
elaine95

Danh hiệu: Advanced Member

Nhóm: Registered
Gia nhập: 28-07-2018(UTC)
Bài viết: 202
American Samoa
Đến từ: sdsd

New York Yankees pitcher Sonny Gray has drawn interest from teams ahead of the trade deadline but is reportedly unlikely to be traded.Jon Heyman of FanCred reported the Yankees' "main interest is in adding to rotation http://www.astrosfanproshop.com/authentic-mike-scott-jersey , not subtracting from it."Gray, 28, has been the subject of scorn all season from Yankees fans due to his poor performance. He's 7-7 with a 5.34 ERA and 1.49 WHIP, clearly struggling with the brighter New York spotlight.The Yankees are likely encouraged by his last two starts, both wins in which he allowed just three runs (two earned) over 11.1 innings of work. Equipped with perhaps the best lineup in baseball, the Yankees don't need Gray to do much; they just need him to get into quality start territory before turning the ball over to the bullpen."You go through things at times and it's how you respond," Gray saidtold reporters. "I feel like I'm a realistic person Alex Bregman Jersey , I can read the writing on the wall. I feel like I'm somewhat of a smart guy. I'm not a baseball player. I'm a human being that plays baseball."It's the old cliche: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results," he added. "When I say I'm learning to flush it and go to the next hitter, I'm not letting things get to me."You have to learn to control it within the game, and that is very challenging."Odds are the Yankees will trade for another starter to lessen the burden onLuis Severinoand the aging CC Sabathia.Gray, who was supposed to be that fortifying rotation piece when he was acquired a year ago from the Oakland Athletics, could find himself on the outside of the rotation looking in if he struggles in the second half. But based on the reporting here, it doesn't appear the Yankees are prepared to give up on him just yet. SEATTLE (AP) — Robinson Cano knows he wasn’t fluid or dazzling Monday night in his return to baseball.Especially returning to a completely new position at first base.The eight-time All-Star began his rehab assignment with the Seattle Mariners‘ Triple-A affiliate as he prepares for his return from an 80-game suspension for violating baseball’s joint drug agreement.He played eight innings at first base for the Tacoma Rainiers Carlos Beltran Jersey , making three nice defensive plays. And in four plate appearances, he had a hit and walk before departing for a pinch runner in the eighth inning.“I am just happy to be back on the field,” Cano said. “The past few months, I have just been waiting for this day. I am happy that everything went good today.”Primarily a second baseman his entire career, Cano is expected to play first base, third base and some second base during this rehab assignment.At times Monday, Cano looked fidgety at first base.“It is really different http://www.astrosfanproshop.com/authentic-brian-mccann-jersey ,” Cano said. “You have to bend and stretch your legs. It is hard on me. Right now, everything is sore.”But he held his own at a new position.In the third inning, he applied a tag on Colorado Springs’ Dylan Moore during a stolen-base rundown. In the fifth, he scooped up a short-hop throw from third baseman Seth Mejias-Brean. And in the seventh, he stretched to snare Mejias-Brean’s high throw at the bag.Later in the seventh, Domingo Santana hit a sharp grounder at Cano, which deflected off the infielder’s glove. It was ruled a single.Cano said he put in a lot of work back in the Dominican Republic Josh Reddick Jersey , and even consulted with Albert Pujols, of the Los Angeles Angels, and Edwin Encarnacion, of the Cleveland Indians about some of the nuances of playing first base.“The hard part, you have to keep in your mind on every ground ball, you have to go to the bag,” said Cano Tyler Clippard Jersey , who played first base for the first time in 2,531 major- or minor-league career games. “That was the first thing I had in my head – don’t be late and be ready for every ground ball.”Cano is expected to serve as the Rainiers’ designated hitter on Tuesday. He will have Wednesday off, then go off to Single-A Everett for four games starting Thursday. After that, he is eligible to return to the Mariners on Aug. 14 while the team is in Oakland.Cano had not played a game in 85 days, not since fracturing the fifth metacarpal on his right hand after being hit by a pitch May 13 at Detroit. He was suspended two days later.He was hitting .287 with 23 RBIs in 39 games prior to his injury.
Quảng cáo
Ai đang xem chủ đề này?
Di chuyển  
Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể trả lời chủ đề trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể xóa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể sửa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể tạo bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể bỏ phiếu bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.