logo

Thông báo

Icon
Error

liny195 Offline
#1 Đã gửi : 11/02/2019 lúc 03:05:06(UTC)
liny195

Danh hiệu: Advanced Member

Nhóm: Registered
Gia nhập: 05-05-2018(UTC)
Bài viết: 355
United States

taking a job with the Bengals after the Browns fired him as their head coach earlier this season after the two teams met on Sunday and that opinion sparked a lot of responses from around the football world.Some were supportive of Mayfield and others were critical Cleveland Browns T-Shirt , but Mayfield said Wednesday that none of it is going to change the way he carries himself in the future. about this team and what we have and we have to stick together and play together.”One could nitpick some of what Mayfield has to say about not looking for anybody’s approval in light of his reaction to ex-NFLer Damien Woody sharing his own opinion about what Mayfield had to say, but that reaction certainly fits with the notion that Mayfield’s going to say whatever he wants whenever he wants.Either way Cleveland Browns Hats , it’s impossible to argue that the quarterback isn’t entitled to speak his mind about anything he’d like. If he does continue to do so as his career unfolds, it should make for interesting times on and off the field in Cleveland.Where were you when Tim Couch got his first win? This week, SB Nation asked every NFL blog to think back to a memorable moment in their team’s recent history and write where we were at that moment or our memories of that moment.Ugh.Is it so sad that there are so few “good” memories that come to mind to where I can think, “Everyone will remember where they were when this happened”? William Green’s long touchdown run against the Atlanta Falcons to help secure a playoff spot might be one of them, but then I started thinking about Tim Couch’s long-awaited return to being affiliated with the Cleveland Browns franchise again (he will be calling preseason games this year).In the spirit of Couch’s return, let’s talk about the team’s first victory in their expansion era: October 31, 1999. Halloween. With Cleveland trailing 16-14 in the final seconds Cleveland Browns Hoodie , Couch heaved a pass 60+ yards through the air to the corner of the end zone. The ball was deflected and went right into the arms of Kevin Johnson for the touchdown.I didn’t see the moment live, but I remember I was in the backseat of my parents’ car on Ridge Road in Cleveland, OH (around the spot I show on Google Images below). The touchdown call was heard through the radio, and our dad started beeping the horn in celebration. I remember looking over to my right to see another car join in, beeping along with us as they were yelling in celebration too.Do you remember where you were for this infamous moment? Also, feel free to share any other distinct memories you have of Browns moments in recent history (i.e. ones where you remember precisely where you were at or what you were going). Custom Washington Redskins Jerseys
Quảng cáo
Ai đang xem chủ đề này?
Guest (2)
Di chuyển  
Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể trả lời chủ đề trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể xóa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể sửa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể tạo bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể bỏ phiếu bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.