logo

Thông báo

Icon
Error

Argentinalin Offline
#1 Đã gửi : 09/10/2019 lúc 03:19:06(UTC)
Argentinalin

Danh hiệu: Newbie

Nhóm: Registered
Gia nhập: 09-10-2019(UTC)
Bài viết: 4

We have already seen the Arendelle Aqua line and starting on Friday, October 4th, we will see the launch of new Frozen

products as part of Disney’s #FrozenFanFest (which started today.) Also, the official toy lines for the movie are set

to hit stores on October 4th, pandora charms disney so check

your local Walmarts, Targets, etc. to see more!

On October 10th, a new line will come to the Disney Parks Collection by Pandora. Both the Elsa and Anna charm appear to

be 2 pieces in one, with a character portrait in metal and a background behind them. I also noticed that they face each

other, which is pretty cool. There are 2 sliders, one is the water horse and one looks like a ball of ice. Of course we

have Olaf, pandora charms sale because it wouldn’t be

complete without him.

The charms will be available at various retail locations at the Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort:

including Uptown Jewelers, at the Magic Kingdom, Legends of Hollywood at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Ever After Jewelry

Co. at Disney Springs pandora charms gold as well as the

Disney Dress Shop at the Downtown Disney District in Anaheim.

If you are in Anaheim there will be Frozen 2-themed photo opportunities this weekend. Those in Orlando will be able to

buy Frozen 2 themed food and beverages. Stay tuned to see more as it becomes available. Disney has been a big part of my

life for years--from family trips to WDW to growing up on Disney classics, TV, and movies. I'm a mom and an art teacher.

I love to pandora charms deutschland share my love for

Disney. Also contributor for The Kingdom Insider and D-Rezzed. Opinions are all mine.

Quảng cáo
Ai đang xem chủ đề này?
Di chuyển  
Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể trả lời chủ đề trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể xóa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể sửa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể tạo bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể bỏ phiếu bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.