logo

Thông báo

Icon
Error

Lý lịch: chenyan94
Tên sử dụng: chenyan94 Offline
Gia nhập: 08-06-2018(UTC)
Lần cuối đăng nhập: 21/08/2019 lúc 10:22:41(UTC)
Số bài viết: 510
[0.31% trên tổng số bài viết / 1.15 bài trên ngày]
Số lần cảm ơn 0 (View Thanks)
Số lần được cảm ơn 0
Số bài viết được cảm ơn 0
Numer of Reputation received from other users 0
Xem tất cả các bài của thành viên này
Chủ đề: The Broncos are expecting head coach   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 21/08/2019 lúc 10:22:41(UTC)
Vic Fangio to run an old-school training camp this summer Dalton Risner Jersey , but that’s not the only thing that players are getting prepared for as Fangio’s first season in Denver unfolds.They’re also trying to get a handle on how Fangio will deploy them and linebacker Bradley Chubb said on Thursday that part of that process involves checking out tape of Fangio’s defense in Chicago. Chubb said that he is taking particular note of how Khalil Mack was used in 2018.Chubb said, via Nicki Jhabvala of TheAthletic.com, that Mack tape is “pretty much all we’re watching right now” and that he’s interested to see how Fangio decides to use him.“When you see what he did with guys in the past, how he moved around guys like Khalil Mack, it’s definitely something I’m looking forward to,” Chubb said. “I feel like I am a versatile player so I’m excited to see what all things we do to help out this team.”Fangio gave some hints about his plans for Chubb at last month’s league meetings and said that he expects the 2018 first-round pick to make a “big jump” in their first year working together. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Coach Vance Joseph said Monday “everything’s being considered right now” when asked if he’s contemplating lineup changes or taking over the play-calling from defensive coordinator Joe Woods.“It’s all being considered. We’re still watching the tape to figure out what’s the best course of action, but it’s all being considered,” Joseph said a day after the Broncos‘ 34-16 loss to the New York Jets in which they allowed 512 yards, 343 on the ground.Cornerback Chris Harris Jr. said he has no inkling of the changes in store, except that “we’ve got to play better, we’ve got to execute better as a defense, play with more awareness. They gave us a whole bunch of new looks in the run game that we’ve got to be prepared for in the future and try to clean up all of the mistakes.”Harris said he’s still confident in Woods.“Oh yeah, we just watched the game and I can honestly say he had probably one or two bad calls,” Harris said. “The rest is just poor execution.”The Broncos (2-3) are mired in a three-game skid with the unbeaten Los Angeles Rams (5-0) coming in next week. This marks the return of Wade Phillips, whose contract wasn’t renewed last year after he molded a championship defense in Denver.Phillips left because the Broncos wanted to promote Woods from secondary coach, but Woods hasn’t had similar success.After cornerback Bradley Roby surrendered two long TD passes Sunday, NBC analyst Tony Dungy declared, “The ‘No Fly Zone’ is dead.”Denver’s defensive dominance is history, too.Despite the efforts of Harris and end Derek Wolfe, who had his first career interception Sunday, the Broncos have one of the worst defenses in the league — they’re ranked 26th overall and 30th against the run.Star linebacker Von Miller has been quiet since a three-sack opener and hasn’t come close to a sack in three weeks Tramaine Brock Jersey , but it’s Roby’s struggles that have been the most notable.The Broncos traded Aqib Talib to the Rams last offseason to clear both salary cap space and room for Roby, who got a pay raise this season from about $1 million to $8.526 million in the final season of his rookie contract.Roby’s adjustment from nickel cornerback to starter has been an arduous one.After being criticized all season for giving too much cushion to the receivers, Roby allowed a 76-yard touchdown catch by Robby Anderson and was one of two unblocked defenders on Isaiah Crowell’s 77-yard touchdown run Sunday.Afterward, Roby said ups and downs come with the position.“I have confidence because I know my job is hard, I know that I’m always in man coverage without a lot of help,” Roby said.Asked if he’d prefer more zone coverage to help him out, Roby said, “I don’t want to comment on that.”Joseph said Roby has to play more confidently: “That’s part of being an NFL starter. They go at you, they make a play or two and you have to go back out there and battle. And if you don’t it looks like that.”Roby hasn’t developed the short memory necessary for a starting NFL cornerback.“As a starting corner every play can be a big play,” Joseph said. “That makes it a difficult position in this league because it’s a passing league, obviously, and if you’re not making plays on the ball, every play can be a big play.”The Broncos’ defensive troubles are exacerbated by an offense that’s turning the ball over too often and not finishing drives in the red zone.Quarterback Case Keenum ranks 30th in the league with a passer rating of 78.1. He has just five touchdown throws and his seven interceptions match the total he had all of last year with Minnesota.The Broncos also got off to a good start last year only to tumble into a two-month funk, and linebacker Todd Davis said he’s confident this team can turn things around to prevent another losing season.“Absolutely, we definitely have the guys in this locker room that care about our team being great. So, I think we definitely have the willpower to turn this whole ship around,” Davis said. “And that’s what we’re going to do this week is turn this whole thing around.”Instead of reviewing the game film by position groups as they usually do, Denver’s entire defense watched it together Monday with Woods leading the session.“We’re making everything open and honest about what happened and why it happened, so it keeps us all on the same wavelength,” Davis said. “We’re just trying to get back to playing our brand of football.”Notes: Ace Kyle Freeland isn’t the only one who didn’t get a chance to take the mound in the Colorado Rockies’ best-of-five NL Division Series sweep at the hands of the Milwaukee Brewers. Davis said he was slated to throw out the ceremonial first pitch Monday night in Game 4.
Chủ đề: CLEVELAND (AP) — When the ball deflected   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 21/08/2019 lúc 09:56:07(UTC)
off T.J. Watt’s left hand and fluttered to a water-logged landing Diontae Johnson Jersey 2019 , well short of the crossbar, there was nothing more the Browns could do.Their 17-game losing streak was over. Without a win — or a loss. Nothing to celebrate.“A sour feeling,” quarterback Tyrod Taylor said.More bitterness.Cleveland didn’t take advantage of forcing six turnovers by Pittsburgh and missed a chance at its first win since 2016 on Sunday, tying the Steelers 21-21 in overtime in a game that turned into another emotional roller-coaster for fans who were so close to seeing their team go 1-0 for the first time in 14 years.But the Browns, being the Browns, couldn’t finish the job.“Tying in the NFL is really weird,” left guard Joel Bitonio said. “I never even thought I would be a part of it.”Bitonio could have never imagined playing on an 0-16 team, either, but that’s what happened last season when the Browns went through their entire schedule without posting a win. At least that can’t happen again.Watt capped a brilliant performance by blocking Zane Gonzalez’s 43-yard field-goal try with 9 seconds left to preserve the tie for the Steelers, whose drama-filled week around Le’Veon Bell ended with more theatrics.It was the league’s first Week 1 tie since 1971, and the first time in 133 games the Browns and Steelers couldn’t settle their rivalry on the field.The Browns rallied from a 21-7 deficit in the fourth quarter to stun the Steelers, who blew their own chance to win it in OT when Chris Boswell’s 42-yard field goal attempt sailed wide left.Pittsburgh was without Bell, whose contract holdout will carry into the season’s second week. But the Steelers, who sacked Taylor seven times, refused to offer any excuses after falling dangerously close to becoming the first team to lose to the Browns in Week 1 since 2004.“Hell yeah Diontae Johnson Jersey Youth , it feels like a loss,” Steelers defensive tackle Cam Heyward said. “I’m sorry for using that kind of language, but if we settle for those, we’re going to be an awfully (steamed) off bunch. We didn’t get the job done. I credit T.J. for getting that block, but the outcome was already decided. It just gives you a sick taste in your mouth.”Here are some other takeaways from the league’s first tie in two seasons:BAD BENSteelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger hardly looked like a future Hall of Famer, throwing three interceptions in the first half and losing two fumbles. He made some uncharacteristic errors, forcing a pass into double-coverage that was picked off by Browns rookie cornerback Denzel Ward, who had two interceptions in his pro debut.Roethlisberger passed for 335 yards, but he was upset Pittsburgh’s offense couldn’t put away the Browns.“It’s just frustrating that we can’t make the plays down the stretch,” he said. “We just didn’t make them.”GREAT GARRETTBrowns defensive end Myles Garrett seemed to be everywhere. He forced two fumbles, recorded two sacks and rushed Roethlisberger into making some indecisive throws.“I think he is going to have a great year,” Browns coach Hue Jackson said. “He is showing that he was worthy of being the first player drafted a year ago. A healthy Myles Garrett means a ton to this organization and football team. He just has to do it week in and week out and be this player every week.”The Browns were last in the league with just 17 takeaways last season.WATT A PLAYERWatt already had four sacks and 11 tackles when the made the game’s defining play.“When it snapped, I’m just trying to do my job and get penetration,” Watt said of his game-saving block. “I threw my hand up at the last minute, and it hit my hand — tie game.”GORDON’S GRABJosh Gordon made just one catch — one mesmerizing Justin Layne Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey , jaw-dropping, game-tying catch.With the Browns trailing 21-14, Gordon leaped and snagged Taylor’s 17-yard pass over Steelers cornerback Cameron Sutton for a touchdown with 1:58 left in regulation.It was another positive for Gordon, who missed most of training camp to address health issues and was playing in his first season opener since 2012 because of drug and alcohol addictions. Gordon has also been battling a hamstring issue.ROUGH STARTBrowns undrafted rookie left tackle Desmond Harrison had a long day.Harrison, who moved into the starting lineup this week, was penalized for two false starts in the first half and had some other assignment issues.Harrison wasn’t the only offending Cleveland player as the Browns were called for 11 penalties for 87 yards.“Disappointed,” Jackson said of the infractions. “Our team has got to get better. It is not good enough. You take the turnovers, and the penalties that we had and our inability to do some things early offensively, those are huge keys to a tie game. We have to do some things better.” Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown says a key moment in his deteriorating relationship with quarterback Ben Roethlisberger came when Roethlisberger threw a game-sealing interception in Denver in November.With the Steelers trailing 24-17 late in the fourth quarter, Roethlisberger threw a pass intended for Brown in the end zone. But Broncos defensive tackle Shelby Harris grabbed it. Brown said on on HBO that was a bad pass by Roethlisberger, who refused to take the blame on himself and instead shifted it to Brown.“You know, all you have to go do is call me out, we lose the game, he’s like, damn Justin Layne Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey , AB should have ran a better route,” Brown said. “The type of guy he is. He feels like he’s the owner. Bro, you threw the s–t to the D-lineman! What the f–k? I’m over here wide open! You need to give me a better ball! But it’s like in the league, you’re going to have a guy from the team that’ll be like, boy, you can’t say nothing. I need you to get out there like, but it’s like why I got to be acting? At least ask a 鈥?ask a n—-r how he feels first. Right or wrong. Right? Then if it don’t matter how I feel, then f–k it then, why am I here, you know what I’m saying?”Roethlisberger did criticize Brown’s route-running afterward and say that the Steelers should have run a play for JuJu Smith-Schuster instead. More than three months later, that still stings Brown.
Chủ đề: NEW YORK (AP) — Nick Foles is headed   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 21/08/2019 lúc 09:24:59(UTC)
to Jacksonville Cheap Dwayne Haskins Jersey , Landon Collins to Washington and Trent Brown to Oakland.The big-money offers for NFL free agents began Monday, two days before they can sign contracts. Foles brings a Super Bowl pedigree to quarterbacking the Jaguars, and Brown has a championship ring as he moves to the Raiders‘ offensive line at left tackle. Safety Collins heads a few hours south from the New Jersey Meadowlands, where he could haunt his former team twice a year.All of Monday’s deals were confirmed by people with knowledge of the agreements who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because nothing can be official until Wednesday.Foles has agreed to sign a four-year, $88 million contract with the Jaguars. The deal includes $50.125 million guaranteed and could be worth up to $102 million with incentives as he replaces Blake Bortles, who threw 103 touchdown passes in five seasons but was known more for inaccuracy and inconsistency that led to Jacksonville’s offensive instability. Bortles is expected to be released this week before a $1 million roster bonus comes due Sunday.The Redskins agreed to sign the 25-year-old Collins to a six-year, $84 million deal with $45 million guaranteed. He led the Giants with 96 tackles last season, and his 437 since entering the NFL in 2015 are the most among safeties in that time, but the Giants opted not to give him the franchise tag. Collins fills one of Washington’s biggest needs on a defense that ranked 17th in the league last season.Brown was a real find for New England before last season, and his payday will come with the Raiders after agreeing to a four-year deal worth $66 million. He will receive $36.75 million guaranteed in the richest contract ever for an offensive lineman.According to Pro Football Focus, Raiders tackles allowed 30 sacks in pass protection last season, most in the NFL, while Brown gave up just three in 580 pass blocking snaps.Also Monday:— DeSean Jackson is close to returning to Philadelphia. The Eagles have agreed to acquire the wide receiver from Tampa Bay along with a 2020 seventh-round draft pick for a sixth-round pick this year. The deal is contingent upon Jackson agreeing to a new contract. Five years ago, then-Eagles coach Chip Kelly released the three-time Pro Bowl pick following his best season.The Eagles also have agreed on a three-year contract with defensive tackle Malik Jackson, who spent the past three seasons with the Jaguars after playing his first four with Denver, earning one Super Bowl ring. The 28-year-old Jackson had 18 sacks in Jacksonville Landon Collins Jersey , including 3½ last season.The Eagles also announced nine-time Pro Bowl left tackle Jason Peters has agreed to a new, one-year deal to return for his 16th NFL season and 11th in Philadelphia.— Seven-time Pro Bowl linebacker Terrell Suggs is leaving the Baltimore Ravens. The 36-year-old Suggs has played all 16 of his seasons in Baltimore and said at the end of the 2018 season he wanted to spend his entire career with the Ravens. That won’t happen.— Kansas City reached agreement with safety Tyrann Mathieu on a $42 million, three-year deal. The 26-year-old Mathieu was selected by Arizona in the third round of the 2013 draft after a standout career at LSU. He showed glimpses of his ball-hawking, playmaking abilities with the Cardinals, earning a Pro Bowl selection during the 2015 season, but also dealt with his share of injuries.He tore ligaments in his left knee in 2013 and in his right knee in late 2015.Mathieu signed a $7 million deal with Houston last season and wound up starting all 16 games. He tied his career high with 89 tackles, added three sacks and had a pair of interceptions.— Buffalo have agreed to sign tight end Tyler Kroft, running back Frank Gore, cornerback Kevin Johnson and center Mitch Morse.Kroft agreed to a three-year contract that has a potential value of $21 million. He spent his first four years with Cincinnati.Gore agreed to a one-year, $2 million contract. He is the NFL’s active leader in yards rushing and returns for a 15th season after spending last year with Miami. The 35-year-old will join 30-year-old LeSean McCoy in forming what would be the NFL’s oldest — and most historically productive — running back tandem.Johnson agreed to sign with Buffalo after being cut by the Texans. He will compete for the starting job opposite Tre’Davious White. The 26-year-old Johnson was selected by Houston in the first round of the 2015 draft but never played to expectations because of injuries.Morse ought to help stabilize the Bills‘ offensive line. He spent his first four seasons in Kansas City, where he started 49 games.The biggest name in free agency remains Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell, who sat out the 2018 season. Some of the standouts on defense received franchise tags: edge rushers Demarcus Lawrence, Jadeveon Clowney, Frank Clark and Dee Ford, tackle Grady Jarrett.Other top guys sure to draw interest soon are New England’s Trey Flowers, probably the top edge threat available; veteran safety Earl Thomas; linebackers C.J. Mosley Trent Williams Jersey , Preston Smith, Za’Darius Smith and Anthony Barr; and defensive backLeMarcus Joyner.Teams with younger rosters or in a rebuild mode might look for veteran leadership. Forget how Thomas’ stint ended with Seattle; he could be a foundation piece for a retooling team.Plenty of other veterans have been cut and are on the market, including Chiefs linebacker Justin Houston, Browns linebacker Jamie Collins, and safety Tashaun Gipson. A collection of Redskins articles from around the web"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins Recapsaround the webEDTShareTweetShareShareDaily Slop: Redskins have changed free-spending ways but not results; Why the Reuben Foster news won’t impact Washington’s draft strategyRedskins have changed free-spending ways but not the results - NFC East- ESPNAfter years of big-money gambles and quick coaching changes under owner Dan Snyder, the team has changed its approach but remains mired in mediocrity.Why the Reuben Foster news won’t impact the Redskins' 2019 draft strategy | NBC Sports WashingtonThe Redskins got big news on Friday that the NFL won’t be suspending Reuben Foster this fall. How does this affect their 2019 NFL Draft plans, if at all?NFL won't suspend Redskins LB Reuben Foster for domestic violence arrests | NBC Sports WashingtonRedskins linebacker Reuben Foster will not face NFL suspension for his previous violations of league policies, including multiple domestic violence arrests.Mike Garafolo on Rosen and Redskins: 'I don't get the sense they are actively pursuing' | NBC Sports WashingtonOn the latest Redskins Talk Podcast, the NFL insider chatted with JP Finlay about where he believes a deal between the two sides currently stands.Charley Casserly doesn't buy the hype surrounding LSU's Greedy Williams | NBC Sports WashingtonDespite Greedy Williams having the size, arm length and speed to be a very good pressure corner, Charley Casserly doesn't get the hype surrounding theFlorida OL Jawaan Taylor, Yahoo Sports' 15th-ranked 2019 NFL draft prospectLeading up to the 2019 NFL draft, which starts April 25, Yahoo Sports will count down our top 100 overall prospects. We’ll count them down 10 at a time, followed by profiles on our top 30 overall players.
Chủ đề: Consider Gil Brandt a fan of what   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 21/08/2019 lúc 08:35:06(UTC)
the Raiders have been doing lately. The longtime NFL man put together his list of the top five NFL offseasons and the Raiders landed in the number two spot Marquel Lee Jersey , behind..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:Raiders Free Agency 2019Raiders Draft 2019Gil Brandt: Raiders, Browns top two NFL teams that helped themselves the most this offseasonNew,79commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareGil Brandt: Raiders, Browns top two NFL teams that helped themselves the most this offseasonOakland RaidersConsider Gil Brandt a fan of what the Raiders have been doing lately. The longtime NFL man put together his list of the top five NFL offseasons and the Raiders landed in the number two spot, behind only the Cleveland Browns.Here is what Brandt had to say about the Raiders offseason.A team with an historically bad defense should be focusing on that side of the ball. After the Raiders signed just one defensive player in the first wave of free agency (Lamarcus Joyner) they had no choice but to lean heavily to defense in the draft, making six of their nine players — three pass rushers and three defensive backs — defensive prospects.From 4-12 and with what ended up being well over $100 million to spend in free agency and four picks in the top 40 of the draft, there was a lot of room to improve and a lot of ammo to use to improve it.Follow @LeviDamien With their final 1st round selection in the 2019 NFL Draft the Raiders grabbed Johnathan Abram from Mississippi State. The hard hitting safety joins an Oakland secondary that features two other..."With their final 1st round selection in the 2019 NFL Draft the Raiders grabbed Johnathan Abram from Mississippi State. The hard hitting safety joins an Oakland secondary that features two other first round picks in Gareon Conley and Karl Joseph. It’s possible the addition of Abram could spell the end for Karl Joseph’s time in Oakland. However it ends up shaking out, it’s debatable that the Raiders made a huge improvement their secondary by taking Abram in round one.Abram’s strengths are his athleticism, hitting ability and effort he brings on the field. He apparently graduated Mississippi State this past fall and was enrolled in an MBA program while getting ready to be selected in the NFL draft. Married with a daughter, Abram’s maturity off the field is lauded by his former coaches, a common theme we’ve seen in this 2019 Raiders draft. But on the field, how does Abram contribute? Let’s take a look.Pass CoverageAbram’s pass coverage isn’t a finished product as of yet. He has the athleticism to become a very good pass defender but inconsistencies in his technique lead to up and down results.This is a solid rep from Abram going against eventual drafted Ole Miss tight end Dawson Knox. Knox runs an in-breaking route across the middle of the field and Abram stays on his outside shoulder Giorgio Tavecchio Jersey , breaking in time to cut him off. Abram’s outside leverage position and close body contact prevents the tight end from making an adjustment on this pass. The clip above is another good rep from Abram in coverage and shows how the defensive back has the speed to stay in phase with receivers downfield. Abram is in man coverage and turns to locate the ball, when he realizes it will be out of his reach, he turns his eyes back on the receiver and “rakes” the catch point, breaking up the pass. Often defenders panic when they are in a back shoulder position, Abram knows he has a chance, stays collected and makes a text-book play.Lined up on the left side of the screen in man coverage against fellow first round pick, Iowa’s TJ Hockenson, Abram is late to break on this out route. This is a technique issue for Abram and it pops up a few times in his film. Abram is guilty here of what is called a “drop step” where a DB will lose ground prior to his break. If Abram stays square and gains ground on his first step, he has the burst to be in better position against this pass. Another technique issue is Abram gets too grabby with receivers. He is in absolutely perfect position on this deep pass up the sideline. As he starts to get his head around to locate the ball for some reason he second guesses himself and and grabs the receiver first, resulting in a pass interference penalty. We can leave Abram’s pass coverage break down on a high-note. Abram is again in man coverage on the slot receiver in this clip. He transitions vertical and stays on the receiver’s outside shoulder allowing him to read through his man to the quarterback. This eye discipline is what allows him to make the play here because he breaks on the throw and hauls in the interception. Abram has the speed and explosiveness to consistently stay in phase against down field threats. There are just a few technique issues he needs to clean up before he can make a substantial impact in coverage.PhysicalityIt seems the Raiders put a premium on physicality, a trait all 3 first round selections have in spades. Abram perhaps the most physical of the bunch is notorious for his hitting ability. Abram was famously the reason for Mississippi State stopping their 2018 Spring Game early due to the vicious safety leveling his own teammate. Abram plays at full speed every time he steps on the field.The play above is Abram at his best, he hustles from the opposite side of the field and takes an incredible angle to stop this reverse for a loss of yardage. Abram is just moving at a different speed than his teammates who are ready to make this tackle a few yards upfield before Abram whizzes past them.This blitz against Iowa shows Abram is versatile and also won’t be blocked easily. He explodes off the snap DeAndre Washington Jersey , and meets the Iowa running back head on, throwing him aside with ease to notch this sack. Defeating blocks and making plays behind the line of scrimmage should become Abram’s calling card with the Raiders. He tosses 2nd round draft pick, Irv Smith Jr aside, exploding off his inside foot and spinning off the block. This isn’t just athleticism at work, defenders are being taught to dispatch blockers in this manner, and Abram is able to do it at full speed before dropping the screen in the backfield.One thing Abram needs to work on is his tackling technique. Right now he relies on his formidable hitting ability to drop ball carriers. He will need to wrap his arms and run his feet through contact more consistently otherwise there will be a handful of plays like this where Abram misses a tackle. Another area of Abram’s game that is very correctable and he has the traits that suggest this shouldn’t be a problem for him in the NFL.ConclusionIf the Raiders are indeed moving on from Karl Joseph, it’s hard to sell Abram as an immediate upgrade. The two hard hitting safeties are very much alike. Size wise; Abram (5’11) is one inch taller than Joseph (5’10) but Joseph has arms (32 inches) that measure one inch longer than Abram’s (31 inches), both weighed in a 205 lbs at the combine. Both safeties played a lot of box coverage in college and had great film that landed them in the first round of the NFL draft. Each are hard hitters, Joseph actually proving he can do it against NFL competition so he gets the edge.We saw Joseph struggle to get his footwork down early on in his career and he only seemed to turn the corner this past season in pass coverage. Abram too has things he needs to clean up before he can make an impact in pass coverage. Best case scenario Abram and Joseph compete for a starting position and both get on the field in Nickel personnel when Lamarcus Joyner moves to the slot. It’s doubtful that scenario actually plays out. It seems likely Joseph is let go and the secondary breaks even with a younger but similar player as a starter.
Chủ đề: The Broncos traded their 5th round selection   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 13/08/2019 lúc 10:39:53(UTC)
to the 49ers to bring back the veteran edge player."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Denver Broncos acquire linebacker Dekoda Watson in trade with 49ers New Dalton Risner Jersey 2019 ,110commentsThe Broncos traded their 5th round selection to the 49ers to bring back the veteran edge player. Denver Broncos acquire linebacker Dekoda Watson in trade with 49ers Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY SportsA few minutes into Day 3 of the draft, and Denver is already wheeling and dealing. According to Adam Schefter, the Broncos traded out of their 5th-round pick (#148), to acquire Dekoda Watson and a 6th-round pick (#212) from the San Fransisco 49ers.If that name sounds familiar, it’s because Watson used to be a Bronco. Dekoda Watson spent a year on the Broncos roster in 2016. Here is our roster review of him at that time.With the departure of Shaq Barrett and Shane Ray, the Broncos were in need of depth at outside linebacker, and coach Fangio and his defensive staff must have liked what they saw out of Watson.It is a bit of a puzzling move given that Watson is 31 years old and on the last year of his contract. Seems a bit steep to pay a 5th round pick for a one year rental on a camp body. Fangio and company must see something more in Watson and potentially a chance for a larger role behind Von Miller and Bradley Chubb this season. Not a huge fan of this move, but will trust the defensive staff on this one. Since Vance Joseph’s departure, the rumor mill has been swirling that Gary Kubiak would return in some capacity to work with the Denver Broncos offense in 2019. Smoke began to bellow out from Dove Valley when the Atlanta Falcons were denied the opportunity to interview Kubes for their vacant offensive coordinator position, a spot that Dirk Koetter now resides in. The Cincinnati Bengals were also denied an interview with Kubiak, and their entire coaching roster has yet to settle. There is some reason to believe the Bengals may now have the opportunity as Kubiak is reportedly leaving the Broncos to seek another opportunity in the league.There has been rampant speculation that Kubiak wished to bring on former assistants such as Rick Dennison to install his offense. Dennison worked as the New York Jets run game coordinator/offensive line coach in 2018 but is currently available. The two have worked together at multiple stops along Kubiak’s coaching tenure, including Baltimore Dalton Risner Denver Broncos Jersey , Houston and Denver. It’s understandable if the two wished to be reunited, but may be best for all parties that the Broncos are moving away from the past in 2019. In the time since the Kubiak news broke, reports have surfaced that the team has requested an interview with Rich Scangarello, the San Francisco 49ers QB coach. As of this time that interview is up in the air after the 49ers denied the Broncos attempts. But it appears Denver is pressing for the meet, so the situation is still very fluid. So we know what the Broncos’ plan A and plan B appear to be. Reports have long suggested that Elway has been intrigued by the way the game is changing, at least as far back as November. That may be one reason why Scangarello is a logical path after Kubiak. The 49ers QB coach has worked with Kyle Shanahan a number of years. He also bears some responsibility in the Niners finding Nick Mullens, so it seems he has an eye for unearthing hidden talent at the position. Combine the two and you have a coach who is well-versed in Shanahan’s system, the New Age iteration of his father and Kubiak’s. Adam Malnati and Ian St. Clair discussed the split between Kubiak and the Broncos, and who could potentially become the offensive coordinator on the latest MHR Radio Podcast. So what’s Plan C if the Broncos can’t hire Scangarello?When the Kubiak news first broke, I was coming home from work and thought perhaps the Broncos were moving away from the naked bootlegs and zone blocking system to what has defined the 2018 NFL season - college concepts, RPOs, aggressive short yardage play - the kind of approach to offense any longtime Madden player would appreciate. There are a number of candidates that could fit that bill. Zac Taylor - Los Angeles Rams QB CoachThis looks like a long shot with reports coming out that he’s expected to become the Cincinnati Bengals next coach. If Chris Harris Jersey , for some reason that does not come to fruition, Elway has already interviewed him for the head coaching position that has become Vic Fangios. The 35-year-old has coached in the league since 2012, has previous play calling experience with the 2015 Dolphins, and worked for a couple years in the McVay offense. It would be a logical move.Eric Bieniemy - Kansas City Chiefs Offensive CoordinatorThere’s reason to believe this wouldn’t ever happen either, even if it’d be a logical move for the Broncos. The Chiefs have every reason to deny their coordinator from moving to take a similar role with a division rival. But if Andy Reid did let his assistant move on to a larger opportunity with play calling responsibilities, the former Colorado Buffalo would bring with him the knowledge gained from designing Patrick Mahomes offense, as well as experience working with players like Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles. Todd Monken - Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers Offensive CoordinatorMonken has become a hot commodity as the head coaching positions have filled up. He already reportedly has interviews scheduled with the Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions and Cleveland Browns - and for good reason. Monken is the magician behind Fitzmagic, and teams are looking to benefit from his vertical passing system. He has a number of years of experience coordinating an offense at all levels of football, and hope here is that the Broncos will give him a call.John Morton - Former New York Jets Offensive CoordinatorThis one has some chance of happening as Vic Fangio and Morton coached together on Jim Harbaugh’s staff with the 49ers from 2011-2014. Most of Morton’s experience comes as a wide receivers coach after playing the position for a number of years in the 1990s. He has just one year of experience as a play caller. Morton’s 2017 Jets offense finished 25th in offensive DVOA, 22nd in passing. It may not create the same level of hope that earlier names inspire, but coaches routinely hire within their network Derek Wolfe Jersey , and Morton is in that network. Jim Bob Cooter - Former Detroit Lions Offensive CoordinatorThis time one year ago Cooter was considered a future head coaching candidate. He worked with the Lions under Jim Caldwell for three seasons before this last year with Matt Patricia. Prior to that he was the Lions QB coach after working as an offensive assistant during the 2013 season with the Broncos.Cooter has garnered some interest since leaving Detroit. He reportedly has an interview slated with the Freddie Kitchen Browns for its now vacant coordinator job. Marty Mornhinweg - Former Baltimore Ravens Offensive CoordinatorSince we’re talking about former Lions, it’s worth noting that Mornhinweg once had the top spot in Detroit from 2001-2002. Since then he’s had a number of positions, but most notably offensive coordinator jobs with the Ravens, Jets and Philadelphia Eagles. He’s coached in the NFL since 1995 but last year under John Harbaugh is proof that he’s flexible enough to cater his offense to the talent he’s given. Then again, the fact that Harbaugh replaced him with Greg Roman speaks to who he trusts most moving forward with Lamar Jackson at quarterback. Still, Mornhinweg coached Michael Vick to his best season in the NFL and has the kind of experience that may be valuable to a defensive specialist such as Fangio.Final ThoughtsThis isn’t an exhaustive list as there are a number of other coaches who could be in play. Perhaps Nick Sirianni wants the opportunity to call plays after working under Frank Reich with the Indianapolis Colts? Maybe the reports that Denver is looking to speak with Mike Munchak again leads to an OC job for the long-time offensive line coach?All eyes should be set on who Fangio hires here as the Broncos need to turn the offense around in 2019. Kubiak’s ouster means the quarterback position could again be in total flux, but let’s hope whoever comes in has a plan.If I were a betting man, I’d says odds still favor something working out with Scangarello, but only time will tell.
Chủ đề: Leagues and teams owning their own media   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 13/08/2019 lúc 10:04:50(UTC)
outlets carries with it plenty of benefits Chris Boswell Jersey , when it comes to shaping the coverage of the entity by reporters who also are on the payroll. There’s another benefit, as demonstrated recently by the website owned and operated by the Steelers.Bob Labriola, longtime editor of Steelers.com, has taken “full responsibility” for the bizarre blunder committed by defensive coordinator Keith Butler when discussing the team’s win-or-go-home opponent on Sunday, the Bengals. In the interview, Butler twice commented on tight end Tyler Eifert, who has been on injured reserve since early October.“It was a sloppy interview, and for that I take full responsibility,” Labriola said in a Saturday statement posted on Twitter. “When I sat down with Keith Butler for the most recent edition of Coordinators Corner, I thought I had a decent handle on the current state of the Cincinnati Bengals, but clearly I did not.“I didn鈥檛 remember that Tyler Eifert hadn鈥檛 played against the Steelers in the teams鈥?first meeting and had been placed on the injured reserve list. When Keith was giving an overall assessment of the Bengals鈥?offense early in the interview and he said, 鈥楾he tight end is real good,鈥?I assumed he was referring to Eifert.“Keith, who in my experience always has been prepared for these sit-downs, talked about Pitt鈥檚 Tyler Boyd as a player and then made the point about not knowing whether Boyd would play against the Steelers on Sunday because of an injury, and the Bengals in fact placed Boyd on IR the day after the interview was conducted.聽“I have apologized to Keith Butler for the way I conducted the interview and for not being more current on the upcoming opponent鈥檚 personnel, and it was personnel that I was going to be asking him about.”None of this excuses Butler for not instantly realizing Labriola’s error. And the gratuitous paragraph about receiver Tyler Boyd likely was added to create a shell-game sense that Butler simply got his Tyler’s mixed up.Whether it was Labriola in a sit-down or some other reporter in a press conference, any reference to Tyler Eifert playing in the Week 17 game between the Bengals and Steelers should have been met immediately with a recognition by Butler that the player is on injured reserve. While Butler may have had to make a decision about his delivery (you can imagine how someone like Bill Belichick would have handled this), at a minimum Butler should have broken out Bruschi Face when asked about a guy who has been on IR for nearly three months.Still Stephon Tuitt Jersey , it’s no surprise that Labriola has fallen on the sword. Labriola, after all, reports to the same king. And regardless of how Art Rooney II handles the matter internally, he can’t afford to have the public thinking that his team’s defensive coordinator is clueless about a fairly obvious aspect of the next team the Steelers will play.So it was an easy fix. As the Steelers huddled on Friday to figure out how to clean up this mess (and surely they did), a decision ultimately was made to have Labriola accept “full responsibility,” in an effort to pin the error on someone whose knowledge of the next opponent isn’t nearly as critical.Again, that’s what can happen when leagues and teams own media outlets. Crisis management becomes a lot easier when everyone involved in the crisis draws a salary from the same bank account, and the league or team can work directly with reporters who should be independent, getting them to say or do whatever needs to be said or done to clean things up.How would this have been handled if the interview had been done by someone not employed by the Steelers? While the reporter should indeed apologize to the audience for not being aware of Eifert’s status, the reporter has no obligation to apologize for Butler’s remarks. He nonchalantly discussed Eifert not one but twice, and nothing Labriola or anyone else says can change that fact.The fact that Labriola took the fall doesn’t mean Butler won’t. The short-term goal was to turn the page on the controversy, and the easiest way to do it was to have Labriola take the blame. Whether Butler’s comments will contribute to his departure after the season remains to be seen.Maybe, in the end, he’ll simply “retire.”An 18-game schedule doesn’t work for everyone, but 17 games might do the trick Dallas Cowboys’ owner Jerry Jones suggested last week to expand the NFL regular-season to 18 games, while reducing the preseason to only two games. Instantly, debate began among a variety of people as to whether this suggestion was even plausible. Although owners and fans would benefit from an increase of quality product, it would be difficult to get the players on board unless it came with the corresponding 12.5-percent salary increase commensurate with the number of regular-season games played. But even if that long shot same through, it’s still difficult to add more wear-and-tear on players’ bodies with the longer season. The trade-off of losing two preseason games and replacing them with regular-season games isn’t likely enough of an incentive for the players to get on board. The question is whether there would be any change in the schedule which could benefit the players Coty Sensabaugh Jersey , owners, and also the fans.If we’re going to look at changing the schedule, let’s see if there are any other problems which could be solved along the way. The players are not fans of Thursday night games because of the short recovery and preparation week. We can fix that. Some teams don’t like giving up a home game to play games abroad. We can fix that too. And the casual fan simply isn’t going to watch four preseason games when many stars are playing in less than a half of maybe two of those games. Let’s definitely take care of that one.How can the league answer all of these problems at once, while making players, owners, and fans happy? It’s simple. Make the following changes to the NFL season:Two Preseason Games17 Regular-season GamesTwo Bye-Weeks Now for the specifics that answer all the problems...Two Preseason GamesThis is self-explanatory and, frankly, long overdue. Each team would only have one home and one away preseason game. Although coaches would like to have more games in order to evaluate players, that’s more than enough games for the fans.17 Regular-season GamesA 17-game NFL season seems a little tricky at first glance. Does a team get an extra home game, or road game? That answer helps with another problem: Every team will play one game at a neutral site. Teams would no longer have to give up a home game every time a game is played in England or Mexico. Not only that, the number of international games would be expanded. There would now be 16-games which could be played at various neutral sites. Additional sites could include Canada, high-profile college venues such as South Bend or ‘The Big House’, cities which no longer have an NFL team, such as St. Louis, or other NFL cities that need to meet a stadium lease requirement such as Pittsburgh.The matchups for the extra regular-season game would be an issue needing addressed, but there’s a variety of ways to do that. An additional cross-conference game would be intriguing, especially if all of those games became the ones for a neutral site. Imagine what this year‘s Steelers game could have been. If the cross-conference game goes against the division from the team that’s two years removed from playing again, and it’s based on last year‘s division standings, the Steelers would be matched up this year against the Eagles. What would that game look like in Beaver Stadium in State College Roosevelt Nix Jersey , PA with a capacity of 106,572? The word “awesome” comes to mind.Two Bye-WeeksThe important part of adding an extra bye to the season would be proper placement. The additional bye would be guaranteed to take place the week before any team plays their Thursday night game. If player safety is really as important as everyone makes it out to be, this needs to happen. No more short weeks for players. And NFL fans should get a much better product for Thursday night football. Players would have 10 days off before every Thursday night game, and 9 days off afterwards while still having a bye-week at another point in the season.It’s worth mentioning that if a team is scheduled to play on Thursday in Week 2 of the season, they’d be starting off with a Week-1 bye. Although it’s not ideal, this practice isn’t really so outdated. From 1999 through 2001, the NFL had an odd number of teams before the Houston Texans joined the league. During those three seasons, there had to be a bye during every week of the season, including Week 1 and Week 17. Not perfect, but manageable.With 17 games and two byes, that would extend the NFL season to 19 weeks. That’s two additional weeks of advertising that can be sold at a much higher regular-season rate. That money can help with anything lost by having two less preseason games.Everyone WinsWith the exception of NFL coaches that would now have to make roster decisions with less preseason game tape on players, there are many benefits to a 17-game season. Fans get less preseason games, more regular-season games, plus games played in different venues. Owners would get the added revenue of the split profits of the additional regular-season game, as well as the additional money from those coveted commercial slots. Players would have an overall reduction of one total game, and would get a badly-needed bye before playing in any Thursday Night Football clash. Checking The BoxesLess preseason games? Check.No more short weeks for Thursday games? Check.International games not costing a team a home game? Check.We have a winner.
Chủ đề: Leagues and teams owning their own media   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 13/08/2019 lúc 10:03:55(UTC)
outlets carries with it plenty of benefits Chris Boswell Jersey , when it comes to shaping the coverage of the entity by reporters who also are on the payroll. There’s another benefit, as demonstrated recently by the website owned and operated by the Steelers.Bob Labriola, longtime editor of Steelers.com, has taken “full responsibility” for the bizarre blunder committed by defensive coordinator Keith Butler when discussing the team’s win-or-go-home opponent on Sunday, the Bengals. In the interview, Butler twice commented on tight end Tyler Eifert, who has been on injured reserve since early October.“It was a sloppy interview, and for that I take full responsibility,” Labriola said in a Saturday statement posted on Twitter. “When I sat down with Keith Butler for the most recent edition of Coordinators Corner, I thought I had a decent handle on the current state of the Cincinnati Bengals, but clearly I did not.“I didn鈥檛 remember that Tyler Eifert hadn鈥檛 played against the Steelers in the teams鈥?first meeting and had been placed on the injured reserve list. When Keith was giving an overall assessment of the Bengals鈥?offense early in the interview and he said, 鈥楾he tight end is real good,鈥?I assumed he was referring to Eifert.“Keith, who in my experience always has been prepared for these sit-downs, talked about Pitt鈥檚 Tyler Boyd as a player and then made the point about not knowing whether Boyd would play against the Steelers on Sunday because of an injury, and the Bengals in fact placed Boyd on IR the day after the interview was conducted.聽“I have apologized to Keith Butler for the way I conducted the interview and for not being more current on the upcoming opponent鈥檚 personnel, and it was personnel that I was going to be asking him about.”None of this excuses Butler for not instantly realizing Labriola’s error. And the gratuitous paragraph about receiver Tyler Boyd likely was added to create a shell-game sense that Butler simply got his Tyler’s mixed up.Whether it was Labriola in a sit-down or some other reporter in a press conference, any reference to Tyler Eifert playing in the Week 17 game between the Bengals and Steelers should have been met immediately with a recognition by Butler that the player is on injured reserve. While Butler may have had to make a decision about his delivery (you can imagine how someone like Bill Belichick would have handled this), at a minimum Butler should have broken out Bruschi Face when asked about a guy who has been on IR for nearly three months.Still Stephon Tuitt Jersey , it’s no surprise that Labriola has fallen on the sword. Labriola, after all, reports to the same king. And regardless of how Art Rooney II handles the matter internally, he can’t afford to have the public thinking that his team’s defensive coordinator is clueless about a fairly obvious aspect of the next team the Steelers will play.So it was an easy fix. As the Steelers huddled on Friday to figure out how to clean up this mess (and surely they did), a decision ultimately was made to have Labriola accept “full responsibility,” in an effort to pin the error on someone whose knowledge of the next opponent isn’t nearly as critical.Again, that’s what can happen when leagues and teams own media outlets. Crisis management becomes a lot easier when everyone involved in the crisis draws a salary from the same bank account, and the league or team can work directly with reporters who should be independent, getting them to say or do whatever needs to be said or done to clean things up.How would this have been handled if the interview had been done by someone not employed by the Steelers? While the reporter should indeed apologize to the audience for not being aware of Eifert’s status, the reporter has no obligation to apologize for Butler’s remarks. He nonchalantly discussed Eifert not one but twice, and nothing Labriola or anyone else says can change that fact.The fact that Labriola took the fall doesn’t mean Butler won’t. The short-term goal was to turn the page on the controversy, and the easiest way to do it was to have Labriola take the blame. Whether Butler’s comments will contribute to his departure after the season remains to be seen.Maybe, in the end, he’ll simply “retire.”An 18-game schedule doesn’t work for everyone, but 17 games might do the trick Dallas Cowboys’ owner Jerry Jones suggested last week to expand the NFL regular-season to 18 games, while reducing the preseason to only two games. Instantly, debate began among a variety of people as to whether this suggestion was even plausible. Although owners and fans would benefit from an increase of quality product, it would be difficult to get the players on board unless it came with the corresponding 12.5-percent salary increase commensurate with the number of regular-season games played. But even if that long shot same through, it’s still difficult to add more wear-and-tear on players’ bodies with the longer season. The trade-off of losing two preseason games and replacing them with regular-season games isn’t likely enough of an incentive for the players to get on board. The question is whether there would be any change in the schedule which could benefit the players Coty Sensabaugh Jersey , owners, and also the fans.If we’re going to look at changing the schedule, let’s see if there are any other problems which could be solved along the way. The players are not fans of Thursday night games because of the short recovery and preparation week. We can fix that. Some teams don’t like giving up a home game to play games abroad. We can fix that too. And the casual fan simply isn’t going to watch four preseason games when many stars are playing in less than a half of maybe two of those games. Let’s definitely take care of that one.How can the league answer all of these problems at once, while making players, owners, and fans happy? It’s simple. Make the following changes to the NFL season:Two Preseason Games17 Regular-season GamesTwo Bye-Weeks Now for the specifics that answer all the problems...Two Preseason GamesThis is self-explanatory and, frankly, long overdue. Each team would only have one home and one away preseason game. Although coaches would like to have more games in order to evaluate players, that’s more than enough games for the fans.17 Regular-season GamesA 17-game NFL season seems a little tricky at first glance. Does a team get an extra home game, or road game? That answer helps with another problem: Every team will play one game at a neutral site. Teams would no longer have to give up a home game every time a game is played in England or Mexico. Not only that, the number of international games would be expanded. There would now be 16-games which could be played at various neutral sites. Additional sites could include Canada, high-profile college venues such as South Bend or ‘The Big House’, cities which no longer have an NFL team, such as St. Louis, or other NFL cities that need to meet a stadium lease requirement such as Pittsburgh.The matchups for the extra regular-season game would be an issue needing addressed, but there’s a variety of ways to do that. An additional cross-conference game would be intriguing, especially if all of those games became the ones for a neutral site. Imagine what this year‘s Steelers game could have been. If the cross-conference game goes against the division from the team that’s two years removed from playing again, and it’s based on last year‘s division standings, the Steelers would be matched up this year against the Eagles. What would that game look like in Beaver Stadium in State College Roosevelt Nix Jersey , PA with a capacity of 106,572? The word “awesome” comes to mind.Two Bye-WeeksThe important part of adding an extra bye to the season would be proper placement. The additional bye would be guaranteed to take place the week before any team plays their Thursday night game. If player safety is really as important as everyone makes it out to be, this needs to happen. No more short weeks for players. And NFL fans should get a much better product for Thursday night football. Players would have 10 days off before every Thursday night game, and 9 days off afterwards while still having a bye-week at another point in the season.It’s worth mentioning that if a team is scheduled to play on Thursday in Week 2 of the season, they’d be starting off with a Week-1 bye. Although it’s not ideal, this practice isn’t really so outdated. From 1999 through 2001, the NFL had an odd number of teams before the Houston Texans joined the league. During those three seasons, there had to be a bye during every week of the season, including Week 1 and Week 17. Not perfect, but manageable.With 17 games and two byes, that would extend the NFL season to 19 weeks. That’s two additional weeks of advertising that can be sold at a much higher regular-season rate. That money can help with anything lost by having two less preseason games.Everyone WinsWith the exception of NFL coaches that would now have to make roster decisions with less preseason game tape on players, there are many benefits to a 17-game season. Fans get less preseason games, more regular-season games, plus games played in different venues. Owners would get the added revenue of the split profits of the additional regular-season game, as well as the additional money from those coveted commercial slots. Players would have an overall reduction of one total game, and would get a badly-needed bye before playing in any Thursday Night Football clash. Checking The BoxesLess preseason games? Check.No more short weeks for Thursday games? Check.International games not costing a team a home game? Check.We have a winner.
Chủ đề: Washington linebacker Mason Foster‘s Instagram account   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 13/08/2019 lúc 09:22:36(UTC)
recently sent a direct message saying Su’a Cravens Jersey , 鈥淔鈥搆 this team and this fan base.” After that went public, other social media users posted screen shots of other profane messages from Foster’s Instagram, including a homophobic slur.Now he’s saying it didn’t come from him. Foster gave a statement today apologizing but also saying it was his cousin, not him, posting those messages.鈥淚 want to clear up some issues that have recently come to light in regards to comments that were made on my Instagram page to my fans and followers,鈥?Foster said, via the . 鈥淔ollowing the game against the Philadelphia Eagles, I gave my cousin permission to run my Instagram account to drive awareness for the My Cleats My Cause game the following week. It was brought to my attention this week that he was engaging fans on the platform in a negative light and was responding to messages directed at me with inappropriate language and derogatory remarks. Once I was made aware of this the account was immediately deactivated.鈥滱lthough Foster acknowledged it was a poor decision to give his cousin control of his social media, he said his cousin’s posts were not a reflection of how Foster really feels.鈥淭hese remarks in no way reflect my ideals and values as a teammate and a man,鈥?Foster said in the statement. 鈥淚 want to sincerely apologize to my teammates, coaches, the entire Redskins organization and most importantly the fans for the negativity that these messages created.鈥漌ashington Senior Vice President of Player Personnel Doug Williams said today that he was 鈥渧ery, very鈥?disappointed in the social media kerfuffle. Just one more disappointment in a season that’s rapidly swirling the drain. Washington safety D.J. Swearinger blasted his own team’s defense after their Thanksgiving loss, and he’s not done with his criticisms.Swearinger said Monday on 106.7 The Fan that he’s getting tired of the way his teammates practice, saying some of them aren’t taking their work seriously enough.鈥淚 just feel like when we鈥檙e in certain preparations 鈥?when it鈥檚 Friday, when it鈥檚 Saturday Brandon Scherff Jersey , when it鈥檚 time to lock in and really be focused in 鈥?I feel like it鈥檚 a little bit too much playing,鈥?Swearinger said, via the . 鈥淲hether it鈥檚 on Friday or whether it鈥檚 the Saturday walk-through. A lot of guys just walk through that Saturday as if that Saturday doesn鈥檛 mean much. But truth be told, that Saturday means a lot. If you鈥檙e a focused individual, every time that you step on the practice field 鈥?whether it鈥檚 a walk-through, whether it鈥檚 a real practice 鈥?any time the coach is saying something, that means business. When we have our walk-throughs on Saturdays, I feel like it鈥檚 a joke, to me 鈥?with the amount of focus that we have, with the amount of playing that we have, the amount of lack of discipline that we have on those Saturdays and Fridays, on days where I feel like we should be tuned in. That鈥檚 where those comments come in.”Swearinger has said multiple times in the past that he doesn’t think all of his teammates are practicing hard enough, so in one sense these comments are no surprise. But what is surprising is that the issues keep coming up. If one of the best players on the team keeps saying his teammates are dogging it, that’s an issue that needs to get resolved.
Chủ đề: One of the more intriguing wide receiver prospects   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 13/08/2019 lúc 08:48:07(UTC)
in this year’s draft happens to be the cousin of the newly acquired Trayvon Mullen Jersey 2019 , Antonio Brown.Marquise Brown is nicknamed "Hollywood" because of his..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Smokescreen season buy or sell: Marquise ‘Hollywood’ BrownNew,68commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareSmokescreen season buy or sell: Marquise ‘Hollywood’ BrownKevin Jairaj-USA TODAY SportsOne of the more intriguing wide receiver prospects in this year’s draft happens to be the cousin of the newly acquired, Antonio Brown.Marquise Brown is nicknamed “Hollywood” because of his Florida hometown and his big play ability.The speedster was a sure thing first round pick but a Lisfranc injury that required surgery in February could make some teams hesitant to spend a first round pick on him.Raiders fans know all too well how debilitating Lisfranc injuries can be.Former running back, Darren McFadden suffered the injury in 2011 and was never the same.Despite not being able to participate in the scouting combine and private workouts,Bleacher Reports Connor Rogers, co-host of the “Stick to Football” podcast with Matt Miller said that he has heard rumors that the Raiders are very interested in Brown should he be there with one of their later first round picks.“Obviously Hollywood Brown is the cousin of Antonio Brown,” said Rogers. “And what I keep hearing over and over again with those picks 24 or 27 in the back end of round one that Oakland would be looking to add his speed to their offense.”Any team would welcome Brown’s game breaking speed, but being the peak of smokescreen season it’s hard to differentiate between fact or fiction.The Raiders have invested significantly this offseason in the wide receiver position with the trade and sign of Antonio Brown and signing of Tyrell Williams.They also added JJ Nelson, Ryan Grant Derek Carr Jersey White , and De’Mornay Pierson-El for depth.Using pick 24 or 27 on Hollywood Brown seems more like filling a want rather than a need, especially when you consider the lack of talent at other positions on defense.On the other hand, Gruden is an offensive minded coach and has prioritized upgrading the offense over the defense in free agency.The Raiders are in a rebuilding process and it’s possible the plan is to build the offense into a juggernaut and address the deficiencies on defense in 2020 and beyond. During the Senior Bowl, Mike Mayock made the comment, “I think everyone knows we could use some speed at the wide receiver position.” Playing against the Chiefs twice a year, the Raiders learned first hand the value of having game breakers on the outside.With so many holes that need to be plugged it might be wise to take a look at other positions in round one but it sure would be fun to watch an offense with Antonio Brown, Tyrell Williams, and Hollywood Brown.Study shows Raiders will be the third most expensive NFL team to follow this season I found this to be an interesting study. A site called HomeToGo.com detailed what the combined cost would be for a fan to attend each game of their team’s season this year. The results have the Raiders as the third most expensive team to follow this year, with fans spending an average of $7 Clelin Ferrell Oakland Raiders Jersey ,292.13 on them.Here are the key findings for the Oakland Raiders: Oakland Raiders will be the 7th most expensive team to buy tickets for this season. It will cost an average of $3,042.00 to buy a ticket for each game.Oakland Raiders will be the 2nd most expensive team for drinks this year. It will cost an average of $139.50 to buy a drink at each game.Oakland Raiders will be the 9th most expensive team for food this year. It will cost an average of $87.75 to buy an hot-dog in the stadium at each game.Oakland Raiders will be the 2nd most expensive this year for away game transportation. It will cost an average of $3,182.00 for Oakland Raiders fans to travel to away games.Oakland Raiders will be the 16th most expensive team this year for away game lodgings. It will cost an average of $840.88 to stay at a vacation rental for each away game.Oakland Raiders will be the 3rd most expensive team to follow during the NFL this year. It will cost an estimated $7,292.13 to attend all the games.Only the Buffalo Bills ($7,991.15) and Houston Texans ($7,620.84) came out more expensive than the Raiders.Obviously, the Raiders trip to London brings up the cost due to the price of plane tickets. Of the eight teams playing internationally, four are in the top seven teams in terms of cost to the fan. The Raiders are the highest of those teams in part because it’s a home game they’re losing and because of the sheer distance of travel all the way from the West Coast. Even though that doesn’t explain why the Chargers — losing a home game and traveling farther — are 15th.Click here to see the full results for all 32 teams.Follow @LeviDamien
Chủ đề: Colo. (AP)Rookie receivers Courtland Sutton   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 06/08/2019 lúc 02:02:09(UTC)
ENGLEWOOD Dennis Smith Jersey , Colo. (AP)Rookie receivers Courtland Sutton and DaeSean Hamilton are the Denver Broncos‘ new safety valves, applying the pressure but also relieving the burden on veterans Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders .”Those two guys, they came in like pros, they’re taking care of their business, they’re on time to everything, they’re making plays,” Thomas said Friday. ”So, they’re pushing us. And that’s good for us. We need it. We want to push each other and make each other better.”While Sutton has made a splash at training camp so far with daily highlight-reel catches and Hamilton has drawn his share of applause, Thomas and Sanders are quietly having very good camps themselves.Thomas’ stats have steadily declined every season since his peak in 2014, and his streak of five consecutive 1,000-yard seasons ended last year when he finished 51 yards shy.Sanders dealt with injuries and his two TD catches were his fewest since 2012.Part of the problem in 2017 was that the Broncos had nobody around them – a third receiver, a tight end, a running back – who could really force teams to quit bracketing Thomas and Sanders.That’s no longer the case .In addition to Sutton and Hamilton, the Broncos added rookie running backs Royce Freeman, David Williams and Philip Lindsay (undrafted) along with another Big Ten tight end in Troy Fumagalli to go with Jake Butt, who missed his rookie season last year while recovering from knee surgery.Sutton, Hamilton and Fumagalli are members of general manager John Elway’s already-celebrated draft class of 2018 that featured experience – all 10 players spent four years in school – and leadership – most were captains in college.Safety Justin Simmons said he’s just like all the fans whooping and hollering at practice – he’s energized by and excited about the Broncos’ rookies.”Oh, for sure. Especially Chubb,” Simmons said of first-round pick Bradley Chubb, whose ability to chase down quarterbacks ”makes my job 50 times easier.”Sutton’s making his job harder.”Oh yeah, Sutton’s been great. He’s been out here making plays,” Simmons said. ”He’s just another guy that’s just humble and hungry, coming in here ready to work.”That’s been the theme of this year’s draft class, which also includes cornerback Isaac Yiadom, inside linebackers Keishan Bierria, Josey Jewell (who practiced Friday for the first time after pulling a hamstring in June) and guard Sam Jones.Last season, several veterans took the 2017 draft class, which was filled with raw athleticism and projects, to task for their work ethic Terrell Davis Jersey , complaining that too many of them came off as entitled.This year’s class drew quick praise from the veterans.”There’s no complaining,” defensive end Derek Wolfe said. ”That’s the one thing that you notice from an immature draft class, is that they complain a lot, whine and cry a lot. There’s none of that coming from this group.”Humble. Hungry.”It’s a mature class,” coach Vance Joseph said. ”It’s been seven or eight guys that have shown they can help us win.”Sutton’s doing it with spectacular plays every day, and Hamilton’s sprinkling in his share, too.”I’ll tell you what, we’ve got some good rookies,” Sanders said. ”I was just over there with my family and Courtland just runs over to say, `Hey, I’m going to take your helmet.’ And that’s what we need.”Players willing to pay their dues but eager to make their mark.Also turning heads is Chubb, the fifth overall pick in the draft who reminds defensive tackle Domata Peko Sr. of superstar Von Miller .”He’s quick, he’s strong and he can get to the passer. He’s disruptive and he’s willing to learn,” Peko said after getting his first glimpse of the 2018 class. ”He’s always talking to Von and asking, `Hey, what can I do?’ That’s good to see out of a rookie.”Peko also singled out Sutton and Jewell as players he’s thrilled to play alongside.”These guys are going to make a difference for us,” Peko said. ”They’re only going to help our team. I love our new guys.”Notes: Simmons said the league’s new helmet rule was going to be the main topic when players meet with NFL officials visiting the Broncos to go over the new rule changes. … On the sixth day of training camp, QB Case Keenum was finally intercepted, by S Will Parks. ”He’s human,” Joseph said. … The Broncos signed WR Bryce Bobo, a rookie from Colorado, and designated WR Kenny Bell as waived/injured.— The Denver Broncos would look to hope to offload some contract commitments to Case Keenum. Could the Arizona Cardinals be the ideal fit for that kind of trade?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos Free AgencyBroncos DraftBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旴reaking NewsBroncos 2019 Draft Class Announced脳Broncos podcastsCardinals-Broncos could be ideal trade partners when it comes to Case KeenumNew,160commentsThe Denver Broncos would look to hope to offload some contract commitments to Case Keenum. Could the Arizona Cardinals be the ideal fit for that kind of trade?MSTShareTweetShareShareCardinals-Broncos could be ideal trade partners when it comes to Case KeenumBenjamin Allbright talked with Ryan Edwards, Andrew Mason, and Steve Atwater on First and 10 at 10 on Orange & Blue 760 on Tuesday to talk NFL Combine and other NFL news. One of the questions in particular was interesting surrounding the future of Case Keenum with the Denver Broncos.Ideally, the Broncos would trade Keenum somewhere to help offload some of the contract commitments. Allbright thinks for that to happen the Broncos would likely have to “pay” another team in the trade. He thinks the Arizona Cardinals would be a good team to target in this scenario where they trade Keenum to Arizona along with a sixth round pick and receive a seventh in compensation.Given the quarterback situation in Denver, that is a trade I would accept in a heartbeat. Would you?