logo

Thông báo

Icon
Error

Lý lịch: laiyongcai92
Tên sử dụng: laiyongcai92 Offline
Gia nhập: 15-10-2018(UTC)
Lần cuối đăng nhập: 09/11/2018 lúc 12:37:12(UTC)
Số bài viết: 17
[0.01% trên tổng số bài viết / 0.57 bài trên ngày]
Số lần cảm ơn 0 (View Thanks)
Số lần được cảm ơn 0
Số bài viết được cảm ơn 0
Numer of Reputation received from other users 0
Xem tất cả các bài của thành viên này
Chủ đề: Arizona wide receiver   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 09/11/2018 lúc 12:37:12(UTC)
Greg Little has not caught a pass in the NFL since 2014 but the down time has not prevented him from making a strong impression in training camp this summer.If that continues Youth Customized Arizona Cardinals Jerseys , Little could find himself in the hunt for a starting position with a Cardinals team with no clear-cut favorite to pair with Larry Fitzgerald.Little thinks about that every night."Every night before I go to bed, just try to realize and reflect and just kind of meditate a little bit about my journey and where I am and come out each day and try to get better," Little said. "How long it took and what's left on the plate for me to still accomplish and still go out and do it. Just try to achieve that each day."Wide receiver Brice Butler, a free agent signee from Dallas, is listed No. 1 on the depth chart with Fitzgerald. Among the other competitors are holdovers J.J. Nelson and Chad Williams and second-round draft pick Christian Kirk, who appears to have secured a spot on the roster as the primary punt returner. Fitzgerald and Nelson are the only returnees with as many as 20 receptions in 2017.The 29-year-old Little has 161 receptions in four NFL seasons, the first three with Cleveland after the Browns took him in the second round in 2011 out of North Carolina. He started 41 of 48 games with the Browns and was targeted more than 90 times each year, topping out at 61 receptions for 709 yards as a rookie. He led the team in catches his first two years.After being cut by the Browns, he had six catches in six games with Cincinnati in 2014 and has not played in a regular-season game since. He spent time on the Bengals' practice squad in 2015 and was in Buffalo's training camp in 2016 before being released.Little, 6-foot-2 and 220 pounds, arrived in Arizona with little fanfare, candidly acknowledging the Cardinals were the only team that showed interest. After opening eyes at a rookie minicamp, he was intriguing enough to be asked back."The biggest thing that you see when he is out there, he does a tremendous job of catching the ball in traffic," Cardinals coach Steve Wilks said. "Big body. Can really create that separation. There are tight windows in this league, so you have to have receivers that can do those kinds of things. That is one of the things that stands out with Greg."Cardinals safety Antoine Bethea www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com , who has played 13 seasons, has seen the same thing."When he was at UNC, he was a beast," Bethea said. "He's definitely doing some good things out there, jumping out on film. Good strong hands. Running good routes. After three years and coming out here and looking really good, I'm excited to see him out there."Little's time in Cleveland was up and down. He was among the league leaders in dropped passes in his three years. He also seemed to clash with head coach Mike Pettine. Little said Pettine did not communicate well, although other players came to Pettine's defense."Just a number of things that kind of led me to this position," Little said. "I'm here now. I just want to make the best of it. I'm confident in my ability to still play this game."A large support group of family and friends helped him make it through the last few seasons, Little said, even if the games themselves were difficult to watch."Sometimes I didn't watch at all," he said.Being back on the field "makes you appreciate the privilege it is to be in the NFL. Once you understand that, then all the other noise doesn't bother you."He said he views this as a final opportunity, but mainly because of the potential for injury."I'm going to take that approach, being that the nature of this game as physical as it is, you have to," Little said. "Obviously Arizona Cardinals Womens T-Shirt , it's a reality for anybody that is playing this game."Cards Camp 2018: Arizona Cardinals Red and White Practice open thread It is time for the annual Arizona Cardinals Red and White Practice.If you can't make it out to Glendale today, that's alright, we've got you covered with today's camp open thread.First though, if you want to get out to camp, you are running out of time:Date Practice TimeSaturday, 7/28 1:30-4:00 PMSunday, 7/29 1:30-4:00 PM**Monday, 7/30 8:00-10:40 AMThursday, 8/2 3:00-5:15 PMSaturday, 8/4 1:30-4:00 PM (Red & White Practice)Monday, 8/6 3:00-5:15 PMWednesday, 8/8 1:30-4:00 PM**Thursday, 8/9 8:00-10:40 AMToday is the best practice of the season to go to if you want to see what the Cardinals are up to for 2018.Keep an eye on the cornerback and wide receiver battles, as the Cardinals look to sort out their depth chart past Patrick Peterson and Larry Fitzgerald.It'll be a great day out at camp... So enjoy.A Twitter List by revengeofbirds
Chủ đề: Twitter reacts to Josh Rosen’s first start as the Arizona Cardinals lose 20-17 to the Seattle Seahaw   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 09/11/2018 lúc 10:57:51(UTC)
The Arizona Cardinals came into their home stadium desperate for a win after they dropped to 0-3 after the Bears came from behind for a victory last week in Josh Rosen’s first action in the NFL.The Seattle Seahawks were coming in after beating the Cowboys previously.How did the game play out?Let’s take a look:The game started with a loud eruption of cheers for the team’s new rookie franchise quarterback taken 10th overall in this year’s draft and the team’s franchise player:The game opened up with a touchdown drive for Seattle and a LOT of running the ball http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-mike-iupati-jersey , so the Cardinals were down early.The first drive for Arizona didn’t go so well. Then, Rosen seemed to get in a rhythm and took off with some dimes:And...some rookie decisions.But mostly the drops.Oh goodness, the drops...Video of just how wide open JJ Nelson was below:Ouch.There were probably 7 drops by Arizona receivers today, if not more and that included two from Larry Fitzgerald of all people.The Cardinals defense ended up taking advantage of Seattle failing to complete third downs through the air and Rosen led a few nice drives, which started to set the crowd alight.The kid looked good.That drive was including a David Johnson Touchdown and a record that continues to be set by DJ:It also led to one of the funniest referee penalties in quite some time due to the noise factor in State Farm Stadium causing an offsides penalty:In other comedic terms, after running for a first down, Josh Rosen reached out to a Seahawks player for a hand up.He was promptly snubbed.Rookie mistake, maybe?At halftime, the Cardinals took a lead in at the half for the second week in a row:The second half began and so, again, did Arizona’s 2nd half offensive woes.Yes, the drops continued for Arizona, however, no matter how well Rosen played.This is all happening while the majority of Twitter was dunking on how bad Offensive Coordinator Mike McCoy’s scheme was:Harsh.At halftime Arizona took a lead for the second week in a row:The game finally took a turn in the Cards’ favor when Josh Rosen drove the team down the field and finally threw his first career touchdown pass in the National Football League as a member of the Arizona Cardinals to Chad Williams:But when Rosen’s career with the Cardinals began, one Seahawks player possibly met the end of his.Earl Thomas on the very above play suffered a severe, serious non-contact leg injury and was carted off the field (flipping off his own sideline as he was doing so)The Cardinals held the lead, but their offense stumbled along the stretch and Seattle climbed back into a tie game.It came down to Rosen in a 17-10 game to drive the team down the field for a game winning field goal.And he threw a few dimes as he did so:In the end, Mike McCoy and Steve Wilks decided to be conservative and run the ball on 3rd and 6 to David Johnson and kick the field goal with Seattle having only one time out left to go up 20-10.Oops.Welp.And of course, the Seahawks did what they do best and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat, despite an NFL rookie outplaying a 7 year veteran quarterback in Russell Wilson for the majority of the day.All in all this sums up how fans feel:Does that fit with reality?Maybe and maybe not.Sure you can obviously say the coaching was what cost them the game, but so did drops, protections, lack of defense and penalties.But at the end of the day, fans will remember this most of all: the coaches taking the ball out of his hands after he had such an impressive day and the team ended up in a loss:What did you think Corey Peters Jersey , Birdgang?Sound off in the comments section below!You can follow @blakemurphy7 on Twitter. Changing teams alter a player's value and role in fantasy — the new circumstances change the opportunity for each player and lead to new outlooks on carries, touches and other factors.As the new season approaches, here is a fantasy look at some players who ended up with new teams this season:QUARTERBACKSKIRK COUSINS, MinnesotaIn Cousins' past three seasons in Washington, he has not finished outside of the top 7 fantasy quarterbacks. He has had at least 4,000 passing yards and 25 passing touchdowns through that stretch. Cousins now finds himself in a Vikings offense with upgraded weapons, including arguably the best WR duo of Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen. Cousins provides a safe floor with the upside of being a top 5 fantasy QB in 2018.TYROD TAYLOR, ClevelandOne of the many offseason acquisitions the Browns made was trading for Taylor. His passing numbers have not been very impressive, hovering around 3,000 yards in each of the past three seasons. Taylor remains fantasy relevant because of his rushing production. Since 2015, Taylor has averaged 525 rushing yards per season with five rushing touchdowns. The Browns have remained committed to Taylor starting since he walked in the door, even after spending the first overall pick on Baker Mayfield.SAM BRADFORD, ArizonaEven after bringing in Bradford, the Cardinals still traded up to select UCLA quarterback Josh Rosen in the top 10. Bradford is the Cardinals' projected starter for 2018, but Rosen will be breathing right down his neck. Health has always been Bradford's biggest enemy. Given a healthy season, this job should be Bradford's to lose. He came out of the gates last season torching a top 10 Saints defense for 382 yards for three touchdowns while completing 84.4 percent of passes. Bradford looked as good as ever and should find success with the Cardinals. Rosen is an afterthought if Bradford can stay on the field.RUNNING BACKSJERICK MCKINNON, San FranciscoThere are some high expectations surrounding McKinnon. The former Vikings running back is now among the highest paid backs in the league. He was a highly coveted player of 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan in the offseason. Though McKinnon has never been a three-down back thus far in his career and is dealing with a preseason knee injury, the 49ers have significant plans for him. McKinnon has more upside as a point-per reception (PPR) option, as he will have heavy involvement in the passing game.DION LEWIS, TennesseeThe Titans were not in desperate need of a running back yet still dished out some money to acquire Lewis. DeMarco Murray's departure led many to believe that Derrick Henry was going to completely take over as lead back. Now with Lewis in the mix, touches are expected to be split right down the middle.CARLOS HYDE, ClevelandThe Browns brought in Carlos Hyde after a very productive season with the 49ers. Hyde had career highs in carries (240), receptions (59) and rushing touchdowns (eight). Listed as the presumed starter for Week 1, Hyde will have to hold off rookie Nick Chubb. With so many mouths to feed Authentic Deone Bucannon Jersey , volume could be all that stands in Hyde's way.ISAIAH CROWELL, New York JetsAfter finishing in the bottom half of most rushing categories in 2017, the Jets went and addressed their need. Crowell was in a bad spot last season with the Browns, limiting how efficient he could be. He now has an opportunity to be an every-down back. Bilal Powell is the only other running back that will push for time due to his help in the passing game. Crowell is a great value in drafts, currently going in the ninth round.WIDE RECEIVERSALLEN ROBINSON, ChicagoComing off a torn ACL, Robinson now finds himself as the top option in the Bears offense. He has shown us the WR1 upside in the past. Robinson should see well over 100 targets in an offense that is expected to be improved.JARVIS LANDRY, ClevelandAnother big move the Browns made this offseason was acquiring Landry from Miami in exchange for draft picks. Landry has been a PPR monster in his first four seasons, hauling in a combined 401 receptions. Look for Landry to continue his quality production.BRANDIN COOKS, Los Angeles RamsFor the second year in a row, Cooks was dealt for a first round draft pick. He has shown consistency over the past three years with at least 65 receptions, 1,000 yards, and seven touchdowns in each season. Cooks will be looking for targets in an offense with Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp. The Rams have many ways to spread the ball around, which may hold Cooks back. He is being drafted in the fourth round as the 21st wide receiver off the board. That is a nice value for Cooks with the upside he brings to the table.SAMMY WATKINS, Kansas CityWatkins is now on his third team in the last three years. He was very touchdown dependent with the Rams last season. In fact, 20 percent of his receptions resulted in touchdowns. Expect the Chiefs to use Watkins all over the field. Don't be surprised if Watkins tops his career high in receptions (65). Watkins has as much upside as any wide receiver being drafted in the 10th round.MICHAEL CRABTREE, BaltimoreAfter being released by the Raiders in March, Crabtree signed with the Ravens just a day later. The Ravens' top three targets from last season in Mike Wallace, Ben Watson, and Jeremy Maclin are no longer with the team. That leaves 243 targets on the table. Crabtree is the clear-cut No. 1 target for Joe Flacco. He should have a floor of 100 targets and be the primary option in the red zone. This is a change of scenery that should benefit Crabtree.
Chủ đề: What we learned in the Arizona Cardinals 24-17 win over the Los Angeles Chargers   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 09/11/2018 lúc 10:41:38(UTC)
For the first time in six years we are learning about the Arizona Cardinals and their coaching staff.With Steve Wilks in charge www.officialcardinalsfootballstore.com , things are kept a little closer to the vest, we get a little more coach speak and a little less bar talk.It’s a learning process for all involved and we started learning last night.What did we learn from the Arizona Cardinals 24-17 victory over the Arizona Cardinals?Weaknesses are not very deep and strengths areThe Cardinals offensive line could be a weakness for the team, it is one of the biggest concerns coming into the season. The first team was solid, as new contributor Kyle Posey outlines in his first article for RotB. However, the depth at every position is鈥?bad.Meanwhile, the secondary, a strength for the Cardinals, looks deep. Bene Benwikere and A.J. Howard were two of the best Cardinals on the field Saturday and they are guys trying to make the team. This secondary is deep, this offensive line is not.The wide receivers may be a problemThe Arizona Cardinals quarterbacks completed 12 passes for 118 yards and one touchdown. They completed three of those passes to wide receivers for 57 yards.The other nine catches went to tight ends and D.J. Foster. The Cardinals have Larry Fitzgerald and... After one preseason game, that hasn’t changed.The defense is more conducive to aggressionChandler Jones talked at length about the Arizona Cardinals new defensive scheme during the game. One of his quotes stuck with me, as he said it allows them to worry about one thing and be more aggressive. It showed for Robert Nkemdiche and Haason Reddick, who were two of the best players on the field Saturday night. It may not be pretty all the time early Cheap Arizona Cardinals T-Shirt , but it should give the Cardinals and their fans hope for the future.Special teams should be goodChristian Kirk’s first punt return, the kicking game, punt and kickoff coverages, all were better Saturday night. An immediate upgrade it seemed. That’s exciting and important to a team who wants to be a team based on the running game and defense.What did you learn from the game? Hayden Hurst has finally found a sport, position and team that are best suited for his athletic ability: football, tight end, Baltimore Ravens.After being selected by the Pittsburgh Pirates in the 17th round of the 2012 draft, Hurst pitched in the Gulf Coast League in 2013. He tried first base the following year before calling it a career."It wasn't exactly the easiest three years of my life. But I learned a lot about myself," Hurst said.He then played football at South Carolina, lining up as a wide receiver in 2015 before moving to tight end. In 38 games with the Gamecocks, Hurst scored four touchdowns — one of them on a 2-yard run.Still, Hurst was impressive enough to be picked 25th overall by the Ravens in the 2018 NFL draft. Just 39 minutes into his first game last Thursday night Cheap Arizona Cardinals Hats , the 6-foot-4, 245-pound rookie caught a touchdown pass to help Baltimore beat Chicago 17-16 in the Hall of Fame Game."It's pretty exciting," Hurst said after Saturday's practice. "I'm a big body guy, and I like to be utilized in the red zone. I'm a threat there. At South Carolina, I wasn't used a whole lot in the red zone. Nut here I think they're going to take advantage of it. So it should be a fun career."Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco has long relied on his tight end for big plays and touchdowns. From Todd Heap to Dennis Pitta to Benjamin Watson, the man in the middle of the field has been a vital component of the Baltimore offense.Hurst could very well be the newest addition to that impressive list."Joe throws to the tight ends a lot. He has a lot of faith in that position," Hurst noted. "When things kind of break down, he tries to find us. It puts more emphasis on my position."Flacco didn't take a snap in Baltimore's preseason opener, yet both Baltimore touchdowns were scored by tight ends. Hurst's 8-yard TD came on a pass from Lamar Jackson, a former Heisman Trophy winner who was after Hurst (32nd overall) but has received far more publicity and acclaim."The quarterback gets all the attention. That's how this league works," Hurst said. "It doesn't matter to me."Baltimore lists six tight ends on the roster, so the 24-year-old Hurst is going to have to earn playing time. Though he admits he needs to know the playbook better Cheap Arizona Cardinals Hoodie , Hurst has already made a positive impression."It was good to see Hayden play well in the first game. That's the first test," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said. "The next test is to come back and have a good week of practice and take it into the next game."Toward that end, Hurst made a sensational grab between three defenders Saturday, drawing a collective cheer from the fans in attendance.Not bad for a former baseball player."I'm glad I experienced it," Hurst says of his abbreviated baseball career. "It kind of hardened me, made me the football player that I am today. That's why I play fast and physical, because I don't want anything to be taken away from me like I kind of had with baseball."In other news, the Ravens activated six-time Pro Bowl guard Marshal Yanda from the physically unable to perform list Saturday. Yanda had offseason shoulder surgery and will slowly be worked back into a practice routine."Very encouraging," Harbaugh said. "This was the target date, so he's right now schedule."
Chủ đề: Raiders, Broncos week 2 injury report   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 09/11/2018 lúc 10:25:14(UTC)
Raiders without Youth Tahir Whitehead Jersey both starting defensive tackles Starting at the two defensive tackle spots in the Raiders’ season opener against the Rams were Justin Ellis and PJ Hall. Both missed practice Wednesday in preparation to face the Broncos in week two.PJ Hall suffered an ankle injury in the game. He got it taped up and returned to the game, but Wednesday was wearing a walking boot and his status is very much in doubt. Justin Ellis has a foot injury and the fact that the team added 6-3, 320-pound Johnathan Hankins along with 6-2, 297-pound Clinton McDonald today suggests Ellis could miss some time. DeAndre Washington returned to practice after missing all last week and the game recovering from arthroscopic knee surgery. He was limited.Other notable players limited Wednesday are KR Dwayne Harris(foot), center Rodney Hudson (Ankle), right guard Gabe Jackson (Pectoral) Youth Kelechi Osemele Jersey , running back Marshawn Lynch (Shoulder) and punter Johnny Townsend (right quad).The Broncos have a lot of guys listed but all practiced full.Wednesday injury reportRaiders......Raiders...... Ndamukong Suh's not laughing at the Miami Dolphins' front four anymore.The five-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle poked fun at his former team's run defense on Instagram during the exhibition season. But after two games — both wins — the run defense appears better without Suh.Miami is allowing 3.3 yards per rush, which ranks third in the NFL. That's a big improvement over last year's average of 4.1, which ranked 16th.And while the pass rush has totaled only three sacks, Miami has mustered enough pressure to force five interceptions, which is tied for the league lead entering Sunday's game against Oakland.It has been a collective effort to replace Suh, with all nine defensive linemen on the roster seeing significant playing time."Those guys have done a good job Womens Johnny Townsend Jersey ," coach Adam Gase said Wednesday. "They're doing well as a unit. I love the fact that they're all contributing."In last week's win at the Jets , eight defensive linemen had at least one tackle. The ninth — Charles Harris — had a sack negated by penalty.The front four totaled 21 tackles, including nine for losses."We're just trying to be great," said tackle Davon Godchaux, who had six tackles. That's a total Suh reached only once last year.When asked if the Dolphins miss Suh, Godchaux responded with laughter."Y'all are going to give me a trick question Youth Rodney Hudson Jersey ," he chortled as he walked away.Following the offseason departure of Suh and several other star players, Gase said the locker room culture had improved. And he said the rotation system with the front four is working better than in his first two seasons.Godchaux shares time with tackles Jordan Phillips, Vincent Taylor and Akeem Spence."We're definitely buying into it," Godchaux said. "Everybody is a starter. We don't look at it as if a guy is a backup. We label all nine guys as starters."Better depth and shared snaps could help the Dolphins avoid a repeat of last year's collapse in the run defense. Over the final 10 weeks they allowed 127 yards per game rushing — and won only twice.There's already a difference in how fresh the front four looks. Gase notes a particular improvement in passing situations."That's the thing I love about when we get to third down," he said. "We've got four guys going out there that are ready to rush the passer."The top pass rushers are Cameron Wake, who is 36 but seems ageless Youth Jared Cook Jersey , and veteran newcomer Robert Quinn. Between them they have seven Pro Bowl berths."The addition of Quinn is huge," Raiders coach Jon Gruden said. "He has given them supreme effort opposite Cameron Wake. And they have a very good unit inside that can generate pressure as well. It's a combination of new players, new energy and the scheme. It's fun to watch them. Unfortunately we've got a lot of work to do to get ready."
Chủ đề: Raiders week three report card vs Dolphins   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 09/11/2018 lúc 10:09:26(UTC)
If you were to look at the week three boxscore you would think the Raiders completely dominated the Dolphins.They racked up 434 total yards of offense http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jared-cook-jersey , picked up 25 first downs, possessed the ball for just over 38 minutes, and ran 74 plays on offense to the Dolphins 39.Unfortunately, for the Raiders the scoreboard told the only story that matters.Once again the Raiders had a complete fourth quarter meltdown after a strong first half.The Raiders were outscored 14-3 in the fourth.On the season they have been outscored by opponents 37-3.The Raiders are now 0-3.They will head back home to host the Cleveland Browns in week four. Let’s take a look at the Raiders report card for week three.Aerial Attack: C+A week after setting an NFL record for completion percentage, Derek Carr once again finds himself squarely in the cross hairs of an unhappy fan base.For the most part, Carr played very well.He completed 27 of 39 passes for 345 yards and one touchdown.Trailing 21-17, late in the fourth quarter, on the Dolphins 13 yard line, Carr threw his second interception of the game ending any hopes the Raiders had for a win.I took major points off the grade for the crucial turnover.After two weeks of little to no production, Derek Carr and Jordy Nelson were able to get on the same page.Nelson had himself a huge game catching six passes for 173 yards and a touchdown.Outside of Nelson’s 173 yards, the rest of the Raiders receivers and backs were able to manage only 21 receptions for 172 yards.Amari Cooper was shut down with two catches for 17 yards.Ground Game: B-The Raiders have yet to establish a consistent run game in any of their first three games.Part of the blame goes on the offensive line not getting enough push. You certainly can’t fault Marshawn Lynch, he is running as angry as ever but with little production.Yards were hard to come by for Lynch, gaining only 64 yards on 19 carries. Doug Martin did well with his limited touches, gaining 43 yards with a 4.8 yards per carry average.Keith Smith was stuffed for no gain on his lone carry of the game.On fourth and one, on the Dolphins one yard line, Jon Gruden foolishly called a fullback dive to Smith that was met for no gain.Offensive line: C+With the amount of money invested in the offensive line there is no excuse for the lack of production in the run game.109 yards on 32 carries is not going to cut it.The offenses is relying too much on the arm of Derek Carr and the offensive line needs to step up and allow the run game to be the focal point.A great example of the lack of push the line gets was on the fourth and goal in the first quarter when fullback Keith Smith was stuffed at the one yard line.Kolton Miller had a crushing false start penalty in the second the second quarter.With the ball on the Dolphins two yard line, the penalty prevented the Raiders from scoring a touchdown and instead had to settle for a field goal.Derek Carr also took some big hits throughout the game, getting sacked three times.Donald Penn was lost for the game with a concussion in the first quarter.Defensive line: B-I think it’s fair to say that a B- for a group that generated zero pass rush is being very generous, even if they held the Dolphins run game to 41 yards. The lack of pass rush continues to be a major area of concern for the Raiders.They may need to look to add a free agent sooner rather than later to address the weakness.Clinton McDonald collected the groups only sack. Linebackers: C-Ryan Tannehill attacked the linebackers and the middle of the field in the passing game.Tannehill was able to dink and dunk the ball down the field with little resistance.The big play in the game was on a Dolphins trick play.A reverse pass that ended in a 52-yard Jakeem Grant touchdown.Tahir Whitehead fell for the reverse which allowed Grant to run down the sideline uncovered. Secondary: CThe script continues to be the same for the secondary.Early in the game they show flashes of play making ability, but late in the game when stops are needy they can’t get it done.Marcus Gilchrist missed a tackle on Jakeem Grant’s 52-yard touchdown reception which could have kept the Dolphins from scoring a touchdown.The Raiders allowed 332 yards passing and three touchdowns on 18 completions.Special Teams: DIt was a rough day at the office for the special teams.Lousy punts, penalties, and lack of production in the return game will earn you a D.There were two plays that stand out to me as being particularly bad.The first one Marshawn Lynch Jersey , a punt return that Dwayne Harris did not field, but teammate Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie thought would be wise to pick up the ball inside his own 10.To make matters worse, Harris was called for an illegal block after a terrible return.The second was a Johnny Townsend punt.Punting from his own 45-yard line, Townsend badly needed to pin the Dolphins back deep.He was unable to do so and the result was a 25-yard punt.The Dolphins began their drive on the 30-yard line.Overall Grade: CTell the Truth: Raiders clock ran out by the 4th quarter again For the third straight week the Oakland Raiders scored on their opening drive. They generated and held a lead for three quarters of football. But, another fourth quarter collapse robbed the Raiders of victory yet again.Defensive coordinator Paul Guenther is either turning water to wine for 3 quarters on defense or the team loses their glass slipper way too early. Thru three quarters the defense is rock solid. Late additions Clinton McDonald and Jonathan Hankins have been an improvement at the point of attack. Arden Key is learning on the job and getting closer and closer to finishing in the backfield. Gareon Conley got tested deep twice, he was 50/50 but the best thing was he didn’t give up a touchdown. Reggie Nelson was running all over the box and was a tackling machine.At about three minutes left in the third, the clock struck midnight for the Raiders defense. The Dolphins trailed 17-7 with 2:58 seconds left to go in the third quarter, from there they would go on to score three touchdowns in their next four possessions. In a lightning quick 4 minutes and 45 seconds of offensive possessions and8 plays, the Dolphins would shift gears and run away with the game.On paper, the defense blew a total of four plays for 196 yards and 3 touchdowns and it cost them the game. Opponents have now scored on a jet sweep in three straight games against the Raiders and the Dolphins even used some razzle dazzle to supplement a stalled offense. Through 3 games they have averaged playing less than ten minutes in the first half.By the beginning of the fourth quarter this team goes belly up. Raiders have been outscored 37-3 in fourth quarters in 2018. But why? We’ve heard excuses altitude, heat, travel/early start etc. etc. The only possible reason I can offer is teams have identified that by going max protect the Raiders impotent pass rush will not pressure their quarterback. This allows for an opportunity to punish the safeties for a lack of modern NFL velocity. But the defense rarely is on the field longer than 20 minutes before it all falls apart. Against the Dolphins it really came down to trick plays, turnovers, and being 2/5 40% inside the redzone. Can you be elite and not score?Points win football games, not statistics and the 2018 Raiders are a painful reminder of that fact. In his first season back on the sidelines, head coach Jon Gruden has his offense gaining the sixth most yards per game in the league (400.7), sixth in passing (302 yards per game), tied for 16th in rushing averaging (98 yards per game), and eighth in third down conversion (44.4%). Averaging 17.3 points per game awards the Raiders with the 28th best scoring offense in the league. “We are fighting, I think if you watch the tape you will see a lot of great competitiveness. You will see some guys giving you everything that they have,” said Gruden.Nobody has given up. The players are banding even closer together and searching within instead of blaming others.Many have seen the early returns and know penalties and mistakes prevent them from being a great offense.“I think when you throw for 80% in basically three games for almost 1000 yards, that is as good as I've ever been associated with Justin Ellis Jersey ,” said Gruden speaking about Carr’s performance thus far. Carr has been stellar under center, rolling out, calling audibles, and lethally accurate until he gets inside the opponents 20 yard line. It’s been an interesting turn of events over the course of the past few years. In 2016 Carr came out swan diving out of bounds, calling audibles, ripping 50-yard frozen ropes in the Pro Bowl, and clutch comebacks. So far this season, when the team needs Carr to execute most he’s pressing. Carr is an excitable man and an excitable player. What makes this season more upside down is Carr’s outstanding 76.6 completion percentage, especially when compared to only having 2 TD’s vs 5 Interceptions.It’s not just the fact that Carr has thrown 5 interceptions but he has thrown some passes that look like he was hand throwing skeet at shotgun league. There may never be a good time to throw an interception, but two of the five have been the result of aggressively attacking man-to-man coverage in the end zone. Goal line interceptions are back breakers. The main scoring threat has been running back Marshawn Lynch. Lynch is getting more comfortable in this offense and has been finding more and more room to run. Don’t get it twisted though, Beastmode has been running through some faces too. He leads the team with three rushing touchdowns and has been a rallying point. Against the Dolphins Lynch ran the ball 19 times for 64 yards of pure tough running and scored the games first touchdown.AC/DC power outageOne week Amari Cooper and Carr are perfect together for the first time ever. The next week Cooper is quitting on routes where he has a step, dropping easy passes, not getting to where the play is designed. It was just really bizarre to see these two be on the same team and totally not on the same page. Cooper is in a contract year, if he doesn’t produce there isn’t a guarantee he will be extended a fifth-year option, and he definitely ain’t coming anywhere near OBJ’s money with his disappearing acts. Cooper is a strange case of not enough personality at a prima donna position. Me guys don’t allow themselves to fail, me guys don’t ever not get their’s or the whole world hears about it. In order for Cooper to reach his full potential he’s going to need to pound his chest and let people know to throw him the damn ball!Final ThoughtsThe Miami Dolphins were allowed to hang around in this football game until they got their opportunity to strike. Fourth quarters continue to be scenes from Chucky’s House of Horrors. Carr must find the magic fountain of clutch, and figure out how to hit pay-dirt and keep revisiting. The defense looks good enough to get off the field on third downs but not good enough when the defecation hits the rotary oscillator. No team should be giving up 21 points in 4:45 seconds spread out through 18 minutes of football. Guenther is going to need to find a way to take R. Nelson out of the defense in single high looks. When Nelson is back there teams are calling max protect, throwing deep, and either scoring or getting a penalty leading to a score.One last nugget some may confuse with hate. Jordy Nelson had a helluva game. He was over 100 yards receiving before everyone had taken their seats. Football is a game of inches. It always has been and it always will be. There has been lots of talk about whether Nelson has lost a step and whether he can still run. In the NFL the difference in losing a step usually equates to losing potentially a tenth of a second off your 40 time. While it may not appear to be a big deal go back and look at the 66-yard reception where Nelson was caught from behind, an additional step of speed gets him into the end zone and puts his team up 14-0 on the road, and perhaps that reinforces the confidence and we have a different outcome.Follow Phil on twitter @PhilRobinsonNFL
Chủ đề: Silver Mining 9/11: Jon Gruden launch party takes nosedive Raiders NewsAmari   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 09/11/2018 lúc 09:50:08(UTC)
Cooper is supposed to be the Raiders’ offensive centerpiece Cheap P.J. Hall Jersey , but they couldn’t find him in the loss to the Rams – The AthleticAmari Cooper had just three targets and one catch for 9 yards. That’s not nearly enough for the Raiders.Oakland Raiders fear Andrew DePaola has torn ACLRaiders long-snapper Andrew DePaola is feared to have torn an ACL when he was injured in the first quarter of Monday night's loss to the Rams, a source said.The Raiders lost Jon Gruden's first game back. And man, could they have used Khalil Mack. - Chicago TribuneJon Gruden's return to coaching resulted in a second-half unraveling and a 20-point loss at home to the Rams. The Raiders had practically no pass rush, with Khalil Mack having been dispatched to Chicago in a trade that looks worse by the day.Rams too much to handle after promising start from Raiders | Silver and Black PrideOakland’s next drive ended in one of the most embarrassing interceptions of Derek Carr’s career. It was truly bizarre as Carr softly lofted the ball directly to the waiting arms of Rams linebacker Cory Littleton. The ridiculous moment was made even worse because it came right after another great play by Jared Cook where he carried tacklers several extra yards on a 32 yard reception. What looked like signs of life for the Raiders quickly turned into a deadly mistake from Derek Carr.Watch: Jared Cook big catch sets up Beast Mode who carries entire Rams D into endzone as Raiders start season with TD drive | Silver and Black PrideA few plays later, with the Raiders at the 10-yard-line, Marshawn Lynch got the ball and ran up the middle. He went 7 yards before being met by Rams defenders. But he wouldn’t be denied. With some help from his friends on the offensive line, Lynch refused to go down and carried the entire Rams defense into the end zone for the score.Jon Gruden says Khalil Mack “obviously didn’t want to play here” | Silver and Black PrideThis is a pretty hardline stance from Gruden, considering that teams rarely let elite players actually play out their contracts and hit free agency. Quarterbacks and top-level edge rushers almost never reach the open market. In my view http://www.raiderscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-marcus-gilchrist-jersey , to say ‘Mack was under contract’ ignores the work that should have been done to extend said contract.Raiders RB Marshawn Lynch hilariously roasted on Twitter for high school picture | Silver and Black PrideIt really is a great picture of him in his youth, but the difference between that picture and an image taken today was just too drastically different to not have hilarity ensue. Enjoy the roasting for yourself though!Rams reportedly offered the Raiders first and third-round picks for Khalil Mack | CBS SportsWe already knew the Rams, along with half the league, were interested in Mack. Now, we know what they offered for him. According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Rams offered first and third-round picks to the Raiders in exchange for one year of Mack.AFC WestBroncos Day After: 10 takeaways from Denver’s 27-24 win over Seattle | Denver PostThe Broncos’ defense started their six-sack, three-takeaway opener with a sack of Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson in 3.88 seconds.Von Miller’s three sacks just the beginning? That’s what Broncos think | ESPN.comBut beyond the numbers, Miller is poised for a huge season if the Broncos can take the formula of a Week 1 win into autumn and beyond. The Broncos have other rushers in the formation now Donald Penn Jersey , most notably Chubb, the team’s first top-five draft pick since Miller.CBS announcers ripped the Chargers after embarrassing Chiefs-fan takeover in LA | USA TodayAs Chiefs fans took over StubHub Center on Sunday, it got to the point where the CBS crew had to call out the puzzling move from San Diego to Carson, Calif.Chargers not off to good start in TV ratings in San Diego or L.A. | San Diego Tribune The Chargers, who flopped on the field in their opener Sunday, losing as favorites to Kansas City, didn’t fare much better in living rooms across Southern California.The Chiefs gave us a peek at the future of NFL offenses | USA TodayDuring his time on the Chiefs staff, Brad Childress may have had the most unique job of any NFL coach. His official title: Spread game analyst. His task: Track offensive trends showing up around all levels of the sport and helping to integrate them into the Chiefs offense.Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes lifts Chiefs in second career start | ESPN.comHe made no such errors against the Chargers. He played a mistake-free game Kelechi Osemele Jersey , one reason the Chiefs were able to maintain their lead the rest of the way after scoring a touchdown just two minutes in.NFL NewsSam Darnold’s resiliency shines through in Jets’ victory | NFL.comIt was a typical “Welcome to the NFL, rookie” moment, where the nervy young gun quickly learns the perils of testing professional secondaries. A pick-six like that would have ruined other first-year quarterbacks’ evenings. But Darnold was different on Monday night.Officiating chief: Refs erred on call against Browns’ Myles Garrett | NFL.comThe NFL’s head of officiating said Monday that officials erred when they penalized Browns defensive end Myles Garrett for roughing the passer, leading to a Pittsburgh Steelers touchdown one play later in the second quarter of Sunday’s 21-all tie that extended Cleveland’s long winless streak.NFL Week 1 Celebration Grades: Tyreek Hill takes top honors, Joe Mixon needs to mix it up | CBS SportsWith that in mind, it’s time for our the first too-serious breakdown of the season. Dust off those dancing shoes, we’re going grading.The biggest injuries of NFL Week 1 | ESPN.comThe NFL is back, which means -- unfortunately -- that so are injuries. Whether you’re checking on your favorite team Cheap Reggie Nelson Jersey , or key contributors to your fantasy squad, we’ve got you covered with the latest from our NFL Nation reporters:Packers unsure of Aaron Rodgers’ status for Week 2 | NFL.comWe’ve seen these situations before from essential players. Philip Rivers played an AFC Championship Game with a torn ACL. Ben Roethlisberger has had about 30 dates with an oversized shoe due to ankle and foot injuries.Raiders week four snap counts vs Browns: Marquel Lee has ‘hot hand’, again sees considerably more snaps than Derrick Johnson Last week in Miami Marquel Lee saw twice as many snaps (28) as Derrick Johnson (14) on defense. It was the first time this season Lee had seen the field more than Johnson. And it turned out to be the start of something.Against the Browns, Lee got the start and saw 65 snaps (79%) to Johnson’s 22. That’s nearly three times as many snaps for Lee.“Marquel Lee is playing pretty good for us. He’s earning the right to play,” Gruden said Monday. “Sometimes it’s the situation, sometimes it’s just going with the hot hand. But we’re going to use all our linebackers here in the coming weeks.”Lee’s 142 snaps is second among linebackers behind only Tahir Whitehead.With Lee’s 43 more snaps in this game, he has now seen 24 more snaps on the season than Johnson (118). And he has done well in those snaps for the most part.The 2017 5th round pick tied for second on the team with 9 combined tackles in this game (3 solo) and is 16 combined tackles (6 solo) is tied for fourth on the team — three more than Johnson.Week 4 snap counts..Offense.Defense.Special tms...Offense.Defense.Special tms.Follow @LeviDamien
Chủ đề: Falcons vs. Steelers: Will the offense steamroll the Steel Curtain?   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 09/11/2018 lúc 09:34:03(UTC)
Minus the first game against the Eagles Authentic Keanu Neal Jersey , the Falcons offense has not been the issue in 2018. Steve Sarkisian has apparently found a groove in leading the team to three straight games of 30 or more points. This week, they go up against a Steelers defense that is more reputation than quality. Here’s how things shake out.Note: Assessments based on PFF scoringIn the trenchesThe Falcons offensive line has been up and down so far this year, though they have faced some quality competition through the first quarter of the season. Jake Matthews has arguably been the best of the bunch with center Alex Mack still playing well. Ryan Schraeder has been up and down, but has been very solid in run blocking. New right guard Brandon Fusco has been OK, but has had some rough outings this year. Wes Schweitzer has looked better at left guard than at right, but is still the weak link on this line. This offensive line is capable of better play, but they are still a good unit overall. The Steelers 3-4 defensive front has some good players who could cause some disruption this week. In the middle, Javon Hargrave is having a down season so far, but is capable of more. Stephon Tuitt is a quality run stuffer. Similarly, Cameron Heyward is also good at shutting down the run. Neither Tuitt or Heyward are particularly dominant as pass rushers, though. Outside linebackers Bud Dupree and TJ Watt both have 3 sacks each on the season, so these are names to pay attention to.Over the past few weeks, the Falcons offensive line has held up well enough to allow the offense to score in bunches. That doesn’t look to change dramatically this week, but this is yet another matchup that’s too close to call.Advantage: PushThe skill positionsThis is where the Falcons shine. Matt Ryan is tracking against his MVP 2016 season with ridiculous numbers that has been overshadowed by an injury-decimated defense. Julio Jones does not yet have a touchdown Authentic Vic Beasley Jersey , but is still a dominant force on the field. Rookie Calvin Ridley has been a sensation, scoring touchdowns seemingly at will, though he’s also prone to the occasional drop. Mohamed Sanu is still another quality option who racked up over 100 yards quietly last week. At tight end, Austin Hooper is a good receiver who lacks as a pass blocker. Finally, the running back situation is great with Pro Bowler Devonta Freeman playing on Sunday. Behind him, Tevin Coleman is a home run threat and capable receiver while rookie Ito Smith has greatly impressed in his limited snaps. This is a highly talented unit that has been firing on all cylinders the past several weeks.The Steelers defense has some concerns in their secondary. Joe Haden has definitely had a down year so far, though the talent is clearly there. Artie Burns is been playing well enough on the other side. In nickel sets, Cameron Sutton could be someone the Falcons look to pick on early and often. Rookie first round safety Terrell Edmunds has struggled in the first several games while Sean Davis is having one of his best seasons yet. If Morgan Burnett is able to play, he’ll likely take some snaps away from Edmunds and boost the quality of the safety play overall. The linebackers are also a mixed bag, with Vince Williams playing poorly and Jon Bostic having a strong season thus far. Right now, the Falcons are going to overwhelm nearly any team at the skill positions and the same is true here. There are some definite matchups that heavily favor the Falcons that they will undoubtedly try to exploit on Sunday.Advantage: FalconsOverallSimilar to last week, the Falcons only need their offensive line to play decently in order for this unit to score. While the Steelers do have some good players on their defense, this is not the Steel Curtain. There are definite quality gaps in their starting 11 that the Falcons talented weapons will likely exploit. Advantage: Falcons One NFL fan is enraged by a penalty flag he sees fly on TV. He turns to the woman next to him and asks, "Where do they get these guys?"Replay then proves the call was correct http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/andy-levitre-jersey , and the fan just shrugs as the woman replies: "Guess they know what they are doing."Those officials come from a pipeline established by the NFL that seeks to identify people with the right skill set, temperament and judgment to handle a thankless job week after week.Often, the league puts a high premium on experience, even when some officials no longer seem to have the agility to keep up with the incredible speed of the game. Among current referees, Walt Coleman is in his 30th year as an NFL official, Walt Anderson has begun his 23rd and Tony Corrente is in his 24th. Overall, there are 19 officials in the 20th or more season of their NFL careers, and an additional 33 with at least 15 years on the job.As explained by recently retired referee Gene Steratore, now with CBS as an analyst, "The officials learn from all the time they spend on the field about angles and getting the best view on a play."He points to the new rule banning any hit initiated with the lowering of the head and use of the helmet, whether by a defender or offensive player. Noting it is a "necessary rule change to protect the safety of the players," Steratore understands there's an adjustment period for those players and the officials before reaching a full understanding of what should draw a flag."Sure there's a learning curve for them," he says, "but then a trigger will show right before that contact Authentic Alex Mack Jersey , and it will become clear if it is a penalty. I think that will come in a fast period of time."It did. One such penalty was called in Week 1, on Kansas City safety Ron Parker.The NFL, which has seven new officials this season, has a distinct pipeline for talent. It's not entirely unlike the flow for players in that many referees, umpires, linesman and judges come from the college ranks. But the in-depth process can begin well before the highest college levels."We look at officials at the high school level," says Al Riveron, the NFL's officiating director. "After a few years in high school, they might move to the lower college ranks and then to the Power Five conferences. We have a staff of 72 scouts and supervisors and our full-time officials who look at you. We first home in on their skills, and we are thinking long term if we have an interest in you. At some point, you could be ready (for the pros)."To aid in the process, the league created the Officiating Development Program. Candidates must receive medical clearance, pass a background check, take a psychological assessment and complete an in-person interview with a panel of NFL staffers.If they are accepted into the program http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/matt-bryant-jersey , they study position-specific film with veteran NFL officials and current officiating supervisors. They get familiar with NFL rules that often are different from colleges. For example, clock stoppages to move the chains on first downs, or one foot in bounds on receptions.Then the prospective officials attend an NFL preseason officiating clinic, participate in minicamps and training camps, and some work an NFL preseason game. They could get some experience in the Senior Bowl, East-West Shrine Game or NFLPA bowl game, as well.When they are assessed for potential employment, the categories are:—Ready for the highest level. The official gets a spot on an NFL crew when an opening comes.—Great work, but room to improve. The league likes what it sees in the official but determines he or she is not quite ready for the NFL. That officials remains in the program.—Not the right fit. The league does not see this official working in the NFL.There are 39 officials in the program this year.The NFL always is looking for outlets through which to develop game officials. The CFL and Arena League have been options, and they could have another when the Alliance of American Footballs starts up the week after the Super Bowl."We're keeping a big eye on the Alliance," Riveron says enthusiastically. "The more officials get to see live snaps, the greater that is."
Chủ đề: What is the impact of the Falcons trade for Jordan Richards?   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 09/11/2018 lúc 09:19:46(UTC)
The Falcons trade for Jordan Richards will probably go down as the surprise of roster cut weekend for this team. It was a completely unexpected move Calvin Ridley Jersey , one that had immediate repercussions and is worth breaking down in more detail.So let’s do that right now. Where does Jordan Richards fit in? Opinions on Ron Parker’s preseason success were divided. I thought he had a fairly rough preseason, all told, with that missed tackle against the Dolphins and some coverage miscues that were really only noteworthy because they came against deep reserves. I wouldn’t have blamed the Falcons if they had shrugged that off, given Parker’s veteran status and track record, and kept him as the fourth safety.They didn’t, and it might have been because what Parker brought to the table wasn’t what they wanted by the end of preseason. Richards is undeniably a worse option in coverage than Parker, and it would be fair to suggest that he’s an inferior defender in general. But he is a capable special teamer, and the Falcons have been hellbent on assembling a group of those this offseason. With the team set to find as much time as they possibly can for Damontae Kazee, chances are good that Richards will only have a handful of snaps per game and as many as he can handle on special teams. The Falcons will hope they can coax better things out of him as a safety, and they’ll have to really hope they don’t need to rely on him as a defender before they get there. But for the price of a conditional seventh rounder in 2020, they’ve added yet another interesting ST option for a unit that also added Russell Gage and Justin Bethel this offseason, and a safety with at least some upside. What was he like as a Patriot?Pats Pulpit Authentic Terrell McClain Jersey , our drunk on success Patriots site here at SB Nation, was kind enough to give us a pretty detailed look at what Richards brings to the table from the perspective of someone who has watched him play for years. Here’s Pats Pulpit editor Bernd Buchmasser on Richards, who was fighting for a roster spot this summer. The sense that you get here is that Richards was a bit of a draft bust, and the lack of athleticism is a particularly concerning note given that the Falcons typically prize it. It’s wise to keep expectations manageable in light of everything we know about him, but as I noted above, the Falcons presumably have a plan that doesn’t involve exposing him to a ton of playing time on defense in 2018. We’ll find out if the compensation, meager as it is, was a worthwhile investment or a very small mistake. Obviously, we all hope the former. The Carolina Panthers somehow found a way to have a last-gasp chance to beat the Atlanta Falcons after twice trailing by 14 points in the second half.Welcome back to the NFC South. It shaping up to be another entertaining race.Playing without injured running back Devonta Freeman, the Falcons still had big production on the ground and survived Cam Newton's desperation pass to the end zone as time expired to beat the Panthers 31-24 on Sunday.It was a dramatic ending to a rivalry game."At the end, I don't think there was anybody who wasn't up and screaming and feeling wild," said Falcons coach Dan Quinn. "You couldn't hear anything."It was an important win for the Falcons (1-1) following last week's loss at Philadelphia in their opener. With another loss Youth Takkarist McKinley Jersey , they would have trailed the Panthers (1-1) and Tampa Bay by two games only two weeks into the season. Instead, they're one of three teams tied at 1-1, with only the Buccaneers still unbeaten in the division that sent three teams to the playoffs last season.Matt Ryan passed for 272 yards with two touchdowns and had his first career game with two rushing touchdowns for Atlanta. Freeman was held out with a sore right knee, and Tevin Coleman ran for 107 yards in his starting role. Rookie Ito Smith added 46 yards rushing as the Falcons ran for 170 yards.Atlanta led 24-10 following Ryan's 1-yard scoring run in the third quarter and 31-17 following his improbable 8-yard scoring run midway through the final period.Newton's 51-yard touchdown pass to rookie D.J. Moore cut the lead to seven points. Newton looked for Moore again on the game's final play. Moore couldn't adjust after linebacker De'Vondre Campbell missed a chance for an interception."I had a good shot at it but it just came down too fast through his arms as I reacted," Moore said.Here are some takeaways from the Falcons' win in their home opener:EJECTIONFalcons safety Damontae Kazee was ejected after leading with his helmet on a hit to Newton early in the second quarter. Newton slid after a run before the hit by Kazee, the fill-in starter for Keanu Neal, who will miss the remainder of the season with a knee injury.Newton was quickly checked on the sideline before returning to the field without missing a play."It was fine," Newton said. "It looked worse than it was. I'm just lucky that nothing pretty much happened. This game isn't fit for cheap shots like that but at the end of the day you can't blame him. He's playing as hard as he can, I'm playing as hard as I can."MEMORABLE TDsFalcons rookie Calvin Ridley got a chance to celebrate his first NFL catch . Then his first touchdown.The top pick out of Alabama hauled in an 11-yard scoring pass from Ryan with 4:03 left in the first half, erasing Carolina's early 10-3 lead. Ridley had four catches for 64 yards after being held without a reception in Week 1.Similarly, Moore's 51-yard touchdown catch in the fourth quarter was the first career catch for the Panthers' rookie.BRACE MALFUNCTION II: Matt Schaub made his first appearance since the 2016 season, but it was for only one ugly play.Schaub http://www.falconsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-brandon-fusco-jersey , Ryan's backup, entered the game after Ryan ran to the sideline following a 5-yard run in the first quarter. Ryan slid on the play, causing the brace on his left knee to move out of position. While Ryan was having the brace adjusted, Schaub was on the field long enough only for a fumble. He fell on the loose ball for a loss of 8 yards, and Ryan returned to the game.Ryan's knee brace also slipped out of position, again after he slid at the end of a run, in the Falcons' loss at Philadelphia last week. The Falcons called a timeout as personnel quickly cut off the brace.ROOKIE FILL-IN: Panthers rookie tight end Ian Thomas had two catches for 10 yards as the fill-in for Greg Olsen, who is out with a broken bone in his foot.INJURY REPORT: Falcons left guard Andy Levitre (elbow) and backup defensive end Derrick Shelby (groin) left the game. The Panthers lost starting strong safety Da'Norris Searcy (concussion) and cornerback Donte Jackson (hamstring).
Chủ đề: Pro Football Focus: Atlanta offensive line gets surprising praise after Philly trip   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 09/11/2018 lúc 09:05:49(UTC)
Well Womens Customized Atlanta Falcons Jerseys , there’s not a lot to hang your hat on following the Atlanta Falcons and their Week 1 performance, but at least the offensive line came out okay? Are ... are we reading that correctly?Pro Football Focus ranked Atlanta third for all offensive lines after a week of play, even though it seems like the Philadelphia Eagles defensive line ate them alive as the game wore on.Here are the grades and the explanation. The left side of the line and the stalwart center all graded out quite nicely. New guard Brandon Fusco didn’t do so hot per PFF in his debut, and as folks have noted, right tackle Ryan Schraeder took his lumps. Don’t expect the latter to stick, and Fusco won’t have to worry about blocking Fletcher Cox every week. It’s great to see Matthews in particular do so well after he struggled against Philly in January. He was challenged in the offseason to make strides, and it’s mightily encouraging to see that he’s answered the call in the rematch. This could bode well going ahead if the team finally has an improved version of Matthews waiting on them. The Panthers have a pretty stout defensive front, led by Kawann Short and Julius Peppers, so we’ll see how Atlanta’s OL fares Sunday when Carolina comes calling. For now, this is a definite boost to take away from that abysmal Philly trip. Here’s hoping the offensive line continues to impress the right people and that it translates into more points sooner than later.Falcons vs. Bengals: Where Atlanta stands heading into Week 4 The Falcons have undergone some pretty massive www.falconscheapshops.com , upsetting changes since the beginning of this season. To help you keep track of all those, and to help you take a deep breath before the game ahead, we’re taking a weekly look at where the team stands heading into their next matchup. Roster UpdateThe Atlanta Falcons made a couple of significant moves this week. The first, most impactful and saddest was the team’s decision to place Ricardo Allen on injured reserve after he suffered a season-ending injury. To replace him, the team jettisoned Richard Jarvis and signed veteran linebacker Bruce Carter and familiar safety Sharrod Neasman, who spent time with the Falcons fairly recently. Neasman will be the backup at strong safety and Carter figures to offer depth for a group of linebackers that looks fairly thin at the moment. The roster is unquestionably worse off yet again thanks to Allen’s injury. Neasman is a terrific special teamer and has shown signs of being a capable reserve safety, at the very least, and Carter has had his flashes during his career. The Falcons are still putting bandages on chest wounds at the moment. HealthNot to downplay Devonta Freeman’s importance, but the Falcons are getting back their most key injured player this week outside of the men on injured reserve. That would be Takkarist McKinley, who has been the team’s most productive pass rush on a per-snap basis by a country mile.McKinley’s return equips the Falcons to have some kind of pass rush against the Bengals Atlanta Falcons T-Shirt , who have some weaknesses along the offensive line Atlanta has to exploit. Unfortunately, there will be no Derrick Shelby, no Freeman and no Justin Bethel, but those losses should be survivable this week. Going without Takk again was not going to be. What’s at stake?A great deal. A loss here drops the Falcons to 1-3 and basically forces them to reel off eight-to-nine wins in their last 12 games to even sniff a playoff spot. A win pulls them up to .500, gives them a confidence boost heading into a tough road game against the Steelers, and lets them stay afloat while they wait for Freeman to get healthy. They’re still going to have a tough road, but in a season as injury-plagued as this one, every single win is going to matter.Also, even though Cincinnati is a pretty tough team, they’re an easier fight than some of the teams left on Atlanta’s slate. You can’t drop too many of these and stay in the hunt. OutlookI said this last week Atlanta Falcons Hats , but I think the Falcons can win this game, albeit narrowly. There won’t be many blowout predictions from me the rest of the way unless the defense dramatically improves in the near future, but with a little bit more pass rushing juice and another great offensive performance, they can pull this one off. I think they’ll get both, genuinely, and end up winning this game.
Chủ đề: Lions-Packers Week 5 injury report: Ezekiel Ansah to miss   Xem bài viết cuối
Đã gửi: 09/11/2018 lúc 08:51:23(UTC)
4th straight game Womens Sylvester Williams Jersey , 7 players questionable With Aaron Rodgers coming to town, the Detroit Lions could use all the help on the defensive front they can get. Keeping Rodgers in the pocket while also putting pressure will be key to make sure the Lions secondary can keep the Packers young receivers blanketed.Unfortunately for Detroit, the Lions will, yet again, be without their player most capable of doing just that. Ezekiel Ansah has been declared out by the team and will not play against the Packers despite a full week of (limited) practice. Ansah originally suffered a shoulder injury in the first half of the season opener and hasn’t seen the field since. His practice routine has been on and off. In the lead-up to Weeks 2 and 3, Ziggy practiced in a limited fashion all week. Then, oddly, last week, Ansah was out Color Rush Ricky Jean Francois Jersey , possibly suffering a setback. This week he was back at it—padded and all—but apparently never got to a place where the medical staff was comfortable in him playing.Joining him on the bench will be tight end Michael Roberts, who has been out since suffering an injury prior to Week 3’s game against the Patriots, and T.J. Lang, who was concussed during last week’s loss to the Cowboys. The Lions also have a slew of players listed as questionable, including four guys in the secondary: Tavon Wilson (back), Quandre Diggs (hand), Nevin Lawson (illness) and Tracy Walker (ankle). Not exactly good news with Rodgers headed their way, but at least Lawson and Walker were full participants on Friday. The Packers injury report has not been released yet, but head coach Mike McCarthy already notified media that wide receiver Randall Cobb will not play this week. The status of Geronimo Allison and Davante Adams’ statuses are still up in the air. Lions injury report:TE Michael Roberts (knee) - OUTG T.J. Lang (concussion) - OUTDE Ezekiel Ansah (shoulder) - OUTLB Eli Harold (not injury related) - QuestionableCB Quandre Diggs (hand) - QuestionableS Tavon Wilson (back) - QuestionableDB Tracy Walker (ankle) - QuestionableDE Da’Shawn Hand (ankle) - QuestionableCB Nevin Lawson (illness) - QuestionableWR Marvin Jones Jr. (ankle) - Questionable Packers injury report (not official yet):WR Randall Cobb (hamstring) - OUTWR Davante Adams (calf) - QuestionableWR Geronimo Allison (concussion/hamstring) - QuestionableCB Jaire Alexander (groin) - QuestionableCB Bashaud Breeland (hamstring) - Questionable S Kentrell Brice (shoulder) - QuestionableG Justin McCray (shoulder) - QuestionableG Lucas Patrick (back) - QuestionableS Jermaine Whitehead (back) - QuestionableJets trade Teddy Bridgewater to Saints; Lions to face Sam Darnold Week 1 It’s been a busy day for NFL quarterback news. First the Green Bay Packers sent backup quarterback Brett Hundley to Seattle for a sixth-round pick. Then the Packers took care of Aaron Rodgers Youth Matthew Stafford Jersey , signing him to a record-breaking four-year extension. Now another backup quarterback is on the move.As first reported by ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the New York Jets are trading Teddy Bridgewater to the New Orleans Saints.Trade terms have yet to be announced, but the relevant news here to Detroit Lions fans is that it appears the Jets will be starting rookie Sam Darnold for Week 1 when the visit Detroit on “Monday Night Football.”UPDATE: The Jets received a third-round pick for Bridgewater, according to Ian Rapoport.Technically, Josh McCown is listed as the team’s first-string quarterback, but Darnold has started the past two preseason games, including the team’s dress rehearsal. The rookie passer has looked fairly solid, going 29-45 for 244 yards, 2 touchdowns and 1 interception.Meanwhile Authentic Michael Roberts Jersey , McCown only played in the first preseason game and threw a single pass for four yards.As of Tuesday, Jets head coach Todd Bowles would not commit to a Week 1 starter. “Sitting down with the coaches, we’ll go over everything and everybody will give their opinion,” Bowles told MMQB’s Albert Breer. “We just haven’t talked about it, and we won’t until after the last preseason game. We’ll sit down as a staff and we’ll go over every position, including that one, and we’ll come out with our guys.”It’ll be interesting to see how the Jets utilize their quarterbacks in the final preseason game against the Eagles. As of now, they only have Darnold and McCown on the roster. We’ll see how Bowles plays it and if he’ll make up his mind about Week 1’s starter soon. UPDATE 2: Ian Rapoport is reporting Darnold will indeed start vs. the Lions.